ADVERTISEMENT

Football Signing Day/Recruiting Countdown - Post all info here!

Really needed a guy like him. Reminds me a bit of Kevin the way he runs. He's nearly 20 years old. Question: So why is he listed as 5' 11' and 6' 1"?
http://247sports.com/player/bentavious-thompson-77786

Differences in how scouts measure vs coaches. High school coaches always add a few inches and
I am so confused.. My head is spinning. Maybe Maryland reascended the offer? Does this bump us up to the best G5 / American recruiting class?

Atleast our record of pulling in at-least one 4 star per recruiting class continues.. Haha

Welcome to the recruiting class Mr. Richardson. We are glad you have signed with UCF!

Nope, he never actually submitted an LOI to MD. He said the video was made a long time ago and got released.

AS far as qualifying you can bet frost and Co are gonna bust a** to get him qualified.

Reactions: UCFProf
So.., playing in a 80,000-100,000 stadium 2-4 times a year will make you a better player? Also, one less bowl game and less practices most likely.
I actually believe that practicing and playing with HUGE crowds makes a player focus more. When playing other large teams away...the more you are used to the atmosphere.....the more you can focus on what you're supposed to do. Like the movie Hoosiers :)

I think the Big 10 and ACC perennial leaders need to have a bunch of in-conference patsies to pad their records, rest starters in the second half, and develop their younger player with game experience. Recruits who opt for one of the many P5 bottom feeders only face top competition while the game is still in doubt, and even less often for offensive players (because it's mostly 3 and out).

Reactions: Mikesi
Could be. is there a PWO list? Its cool that a local Brevard Athlete playing for UCF. Another player from Viera High followed Taggart to Oregon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT