ADVERTISEMENT

Football Staff Addition

Nice!! I remember this guy putting up like 50pts on us when he was the head coach at Austin Peay. Don’t think it will hurt having his input, maybe someone will finally say “UCF just had a great scheme against us”.

Nice!! I remember this guy putting up like 50pts on us when he was the head coach at Austin Peay. Don’t think it will hurt having his input, maybe someone will finally say “UCF just had a great scheme against us”.
I hope you're right but, as a reminder, we beat 'em 73-33, KZ went 26-28, 275 YDS and 3 TD's and all Healey could say was "I don't know how you can stop 'em".

Last edited:
This guys has done some good things. He got 8 wins during that 2017 Austin Peay season, after that team had 1 win total in the 3 years prior. He got Charlotte their first ever bowl appearance and win against a P5 team. But this past season started off disastrously at 1-7, and he was fired. I think he’s got good potential to not only influence the offense positively, but he could even be a “head coach in waiting” with how young he is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT