ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News' BS Machine

3. Trump is a democrat. He is Bill Clinton 2.0 so if he somehow gets the nomination then its a guarantee democrat win in 2024 even if the Ds lose they still win with Trump defacto democrat. Think how Bill Maher is now right wing (he is super left wing)
Because I am 100% bored...

This is complete mental garbage. Verbal diarrhea. Where in the hell did you pull this shit from??!?!

Trump was a democrat. He's nowhere near Bill Clinton. Bill Maher is far more moderate but still pro choice and pro drugs and is a democrat in myriad more social ways. I watch his show every week and he finds just as many on the right as useless as he does the left.

You'd get a lot further in life if you weren't so stupid. I blame your parents.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
All news is slanted but 95% of it slants to the left. Tucker carlson just exposed the J6 propaganda and you lefties cant handle that truth bomb. In other news banks are collapsing under your president

All news is slanted but 95% of it slants to the left. Tucker carlson just exposed the J6 propaganda and you lefties cant handle that truth bomb. In other news banks are collapsing under your president
Tucker didn't expose anything. He received 40,000 hrs of tape, he is obviously just releasing what he wants to. His producer also says his audience is stupid and Tucker knowingly lies to his audience, amazing how some of you ignore that, especially when have proof.

Banks collapsed under the last president to, it happens.

All news is slanted but 95% of it slants to the left. Tucker carlson just exposed the J6 propaganda and you lefties cant handle that truth bomb.
idiot_community.gif

In other news banks are collapsing under your president
Hey, Chud, what Congress passes and what President signed the 2018 Bank Deregulation Bill?

I understand this is a thread to attack a network that publishes the other side of most stories.

What happens when its only one side of the story that gets heard?

There were very suspicious circumstances around the election with the mail in ballots just appearing wherever they were needed for a certain party candidate. Someone needed to pressure the government to keep its integrity and prove those ballots were valid. That is the job of the media. They are not to cover up for those they like. They are to root out and expose the corruption on either side if it exists.

Again you are free to watch or read or podcast or create whatever content you want. Not sure why it bothers you of someone else does what your both free to do.

As i said before, watch the lies that help you sleep at night you are free to do so.
Just look at the facts, not the "so called" other side of the story. Typical Faux Fox news watcher.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
What happens when its only one side of the story that gets heard?
That's the case now. I'm still waiting to hear Fox News' side of the story. You'd THINK that being a 'fair and balanced' news agency, they'd quit ignoring the hoopla surrounding their 2020 post-election coverage and explain to their loyal viewers THEIR SIDE of this otherwise 'leftist hit job' on them by the MSM, right?

That's the case now. I'm still waiting to hear Fox News' side of the story. You'd THINK that being a 'fair and balanced' news agency, they'd quit ignoring the hoopla surrounding their 2020 post-election coverage and explain to their loyal viewers THEIR SIDE of this otherwise 'leftist hit job' on them by the MSM, right?

Look someone has to play defense or we all lose.

I think for this scenario Fox News said these votes dont make since. The reality was the mail in votes were 90% D and 10%R. Do you believe it?

Bottom line, Who cares you had democrat Orange v democrat basement the guys actually calling the shots didn't move.

If no one plays defense then how does it play out X person wins no one questions anything? This sounds like a dictatorship, The Supreme leader was elected again as leader. Yay.

I personally would like to see all elected officials monitored and reported on. No misconduct no insider trading, no party favorites, no bullshit.

Look someone has to play defense or we all lose.
News flash: We're all on the same team.
I think for this scenario Fox News said these votes dont make since. The reality was the mail in votes were 90% D and 10%R. Do you believe it?
You DON'T believe it??? We were in the midst of a Pandemic yet Trump was telling Republicans to forget mail-in ballots and vote in person.

And WHY would he do such a stupid thing? His own internal polls were telling him he was going to lose. So what does he do? He trashes mail-in voting in the hopes that if he could have get a lead on election night in some of the key battleground states, he could claim victory before the mail-in votes were counted and chuds like you would believe him.

News flash: We're all on the same team.

You DON'T believe it??? We were in the midst of a Pandemic yet Trump was telling Republicans to forget mail-in ballots and vote in person.

And WHY would he do such a stupid thing? His own internal polls were telling him he was going to lose. So what does he do? He trashes mail-in voting in the hopes that if he could have get a lead on election night in some of the key battleground states, he could claim victory before the mail-in votes were counted and chuds like you would believe him.
You are arguing with someone who has the mental capacity of a doorknob.

You are arguing with someone who has the mental capacity of a doorknob.
I'd LOVE to have respectful political discussions. These types of boards are ALWAYS filled with blowhards -- and I'm one of them. But once upon a time, I was on one where different perspectives were brought to real issues facing our country. Back then, I thought the Right's 'birther' conspiracy was The Craziest Thing I'd ever heard given serious attention. But nowadays THAT turns out to have been tame compared to the batsh*t crazy stuff that dominates today's 'politics'.

People wonder aloud why we don't see a new generation of young, dynamic problem-solvers around to lead us. All you have to do is look around at the environment we've created to explain why.

People wonder aloud why we don't see a new generation of young, dynamic problem-solvers around to lead us.

Participation awards, helicopter parents, and mind numbing group think social media channels have a hand. By the time people get to watching cable news for their information, it's too late, their minds are already set and are merely indulging in confirmation bias.

Participation awards, helicopter parents, and mind numbing group think social media channels have a hand. By the time people get to watching cable news for their information, it's too late, their minds are already set and are merely indulging in confirmation bias.
Yeah, it EVERYBODY ELSE's 'confirmation bias.' :) :) :) Confirmation bias used to be Crazyhole's "go to" argument whenever he found himself boxed in a corner.
Today's MAGA Republicans have given up any semblence of addressing our country's many problems that we elect them to address. Everything nowadays is about stoking the culture wars fires. Someone please explain to me how in the world this helps our country in any way, shape, or form?

The same people who wring their hands about what 'wokeness' our impressionable, young minds are learning in school would prefer to have their kids continue to ignore American History (Show of hands---how many of you learned of the 1921 Tulsa race massacre in your American History classes?) or deal with the fact gay marriages, including many families with children...gasp!... EVEN EXIST.

If this country has a future, it'll come from bringing people together, not tearing them further apart.

For the all the "the network and Tucker agreed to part ways" BS, the announcement went on to say that Tucker is out as of last Friday.

That sounds pretty damn abrupt to me. If it was really a mutual thing, you'd think Tucker would've been given a chance to lie to his loyal fans one last time. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT