ADVERTISEMENT

Fox Sports will be showing FAU vs Oklahoma and that other game

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Surprised NGEbraska vs Akron is the national game, but hey, better than having to search for it.

Go Troy. Weren’t they really good two years ago?
They are a pretty decent and consistent program. Usually only have a few loses every year and make a bowl game. Additionally, they play 1-2 bigger boy programs yearly with some really close games and the rare upset all on the road

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
For the good of your mental health, you shouldnt watch Nebraska curbstomp Akron.
I don’t expect anything other than a route, but I’m watching it, because you never know. My mental health won’t change if there’s a blowout, however a close game or upset certainly will make my weekend even better

Reactions: Crazyhole
Honest question: What if you all lose and/or win by a touchdown or less?

Would your fan base be able to cope?
No. Additionally, the cockroach population on here will dwindle to include only the deranged

Akron won’t keep it within 3 TDs but heard Frosty is using his weather machine again to help depth*

Akron won’t keep it within 3 TDs but heard Frosty is using his weather machine again to help depth*

Dont be surprised if they keep it close. Ak-RON had terrible statistics last year but still found ways to win games and compete for their conference title.

Is our offense better than OU's? Yes. Is our defense better than OU's? No.

This game tells me nothing except that FAU is overwhelmed by the speed and ability of OU's defense.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
FAU isn’t going to sneak up on anyone , Media loves Lane Kiffin & is giving them more hype than UCF. It doesn’t surprise me that Oklahoma is focused & ready

Oklahoma’s defense looking good

This is one of the most one-sided games I've ever seen, everything is going right for OU and unfortunately we are going to get compared to this even if we blow them out.

At what point will the FAU lane Kiffin love fest gets back to reality? OU is up 35 to zip in the second quarter.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT