ADVERTISEMENT

Friday night AACtion, ECU @BYU 8pm ESPN2

BYU alreat beat Baylor at home. Worst case ECU plays like crap and BYU drops 50 on them.

BYU got beat by Liberty last week pretty badly - 41-14.
Liberty is 7-1 with its only loss @ #10 Wake Forest by 1 point, they decided to go for a 2 point conversion with 1 minute left in regulation and failed. BYU isn't good, but Liberty should be ranked.

Just a- UCF-view, but it would be nice to enter Big XII as not the worst team, Houston probably wins that. Last year post season was bad, all but UCF ranked or close, and many mentioning the three then an 'Oh yah, there's also UCF.' A long-winded way to say, I hope BYU loses.

Liberty is 7-1 with its only loss @ #10 Wake Forest by 1 point, they decided to go for a 2 point conversion with 1 minute left in regulation and failed. BYU isn't good, but Liberty should be ranked.
Wasn’t Wake Forest QB hurt for that game?

Just a- UCF-view, but it would be nice to enter Big XII as not the worst team, Houston probably wins that. Last year post season was bad, all but UCF ranked or close, and many mentioning the three then an 'Oh yah, there's also UCF.' A long-winded way to say, I hope BYU loses.
BYU and ECU would both smoke us. BYU probably by more.

Reactions: PositYourself
BYU and ECU would both smoke us. BYU probably by more.
BYU is 4-4 and has dropped 3 in a row…4 if they lose tonight. I think who beats who comes down a lot to where the game is played, which tells me the three teams are “good” but not “very good” or “elite”. All three probably due for 8-9 win seasons.

Last edited:
Mitchell RB for ECU looks legit again. I wonder where he transfers to in the off-season….ha ha…living in a world with the transfer portal.

This is a fun game so far. Who is going to make a play to get the job done?

If I’m ECU’s AD I’m having a 1st grade teacher show up to practice Monday and demonstrate how 27 is greater than 24. What a moron.

They’re lucky to be getting a second chance at winning the game, instead of losing.

If I’m ECU’s AD I’m having a 1st grade teacher show up to practice Monday and demonstrate how 27 is greater than 24. What a moron.

They’re lucky to be getting a second chance at winning the game, instead of losing.
It was a good call. 4th and 1 always a go in that spot. It wasn’t the last possession. If you miss it BYU is backed inside their 10 anyway and plays conservative and punts.

I know BYU has struggled lately but they are still a talented team, and Provo is a tough place to play at. Honestly I’m happy to see ECU have success (outside of our game), they’ve been a good rival over the years. I don’t feel like their fans have been overly terrible compared to other fanbases that we’ve interacted with

Seems like everyone except Cincy is limping into B12. Unless we beat them.
I wouldn’t say UCF is “limping”, more like ECU just happens to be having their best season in more than 12 years … which is roughly how long it took for them to finally beat us.

And their social media operation is nothing short of childish.

I wouldn’t say UCF is “limping”, more like ECU just happens to be having their best season in more than 12 years … which is roughly how long it took for them to finally beat us.

And their social media operation is nothing short of childish.
Louisville is not good. We are limping. They weren’t good last year either. Navy wasn’t either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT