ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is the real deal...

...and if he's looking elsewhere WE WANT HIM!!!

You want whatever is hot at the moment. ie. Muschamp, McElwain. Frost is a poor fit in Gainesville. His offense and defense would get exploited week in and out in the SEC.

Yeah, I was at Tijuana Flats and heard UCF is getting it's own launch pad so students won't have to travel to the coast to see a rocket launch. *eyeroll*

Reactions: ProAttitude
Ummmm okay bud. Just had a conversation with a Bull Gator fellow alum that is saying there will be a hard push for him. Soooo get ready to say bye bye...
I just talked to randy down the street and he told me theres a 50% chance that theres a 100% chance that frost will be somewhere next year. Randy is a reliable source, many kudos to him.

Get ready for Dan Mullen in g-ville.
Even you press is souring on the idea of taking yet another chance on an unproven coach.

Obvious troll is obvious

A4XPmWT.gif

Lets see 80-90% of UF fans are bandwagon Rednecks that have never even taken one college class at UF. I respect the UF graduates but the uneducated toothless rednecks seem like the majority of your fan base. I hope the dumpster fire continues to burn up there! I bet that humble pie is bitter!

What other schools don't realize is the're competing with one of best student setups in the country. As recent articles have stated UF other than their football stadium can't compete.

Lazy River ==> UCF [check] UF [none]

Student Village+ ==> UCF [check] UF [none]

And of course outside of Florida, they have the weather to compete with.

What other schools don't realize is the're competing with one of best student setups in the country. As recent articles have stated UF other than their football stadium can't compete.

Great post, I don't want to be a debbie downer, just fact checking here... what is the fire ant situation in gainesville?

You do realize Everything you claim to be "best" Nebraska has Better when it comes to facilities. And MORE.

You do realize Everything you claim to be "best" Nebraska has Better when it comes to facilities. And MORE.
maybe individual athletic facilities but when you add in the housing and campus setup at UCF there is a wow factor in person to people that haven't been there before.

It's a really nice campus and Frost has alluded to this before saying 'this is the best campus in Florida'.

maybe individual athletic facilities but when you add in the housing and campus setup at UCF there is a wow factor in person to people that haven't been there before.

It's a really nice campus and Frost has alluded to this before saying 'this is the best campus in Florida'.
On campus housing is like a mini Disney resort.

Reactions: UCFhonors

Doesnt compete with Nebraska, maybe with Florida.

And it is located in the armpit of the USA, where as UCF is located smack dab in the middle of one of the best recruiting states and we routinely have potential recruits come to our games out of sheer curiosity and excitement. I suppose corn hole could be exciting though......

Reactions: Mikesi
No matter how much it pains them, one of the arguments Nebraska fans will almost always lose is location. There is just no way around it. Their only response is the "people",as if good people are only found in Nebraska. That humble bragging gets annoying.

Reactions: Mikesi
I don't know anything about that, but I predict UF and Nebraska lose Frost to UCF!

I know a guy who knows a Bull Gator who lost an arm wrestling match with a GKC booster and the result was Frost staying at UCF.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
Nebraska is located in Nebraska, so that's all that needs to be said about that. Nothing else is better. Recruits don't want to go there and people don't want to live there

Nebraska is located in Nebraska, so that's all that needs to be said about that. Nothing else is better. Recruits don't want to go there and people don't want to live there

Hey, hey, hey...they have a net gain of 1% of people who leave versus people who move there. Florida is 16% and #1 in the country, but still....the people.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT