ADVERTISEMENT

Frost is the real deal...

Nebraska is located in Nebraska, so that's all that needs to be said about that. Nothing else is better. Recruits don't want to go there and people don't want to live there
Everything about Nebraska, the campus, the athletic facilities, etc is better than UCF. Your only hope is "we are in orlando" Maybe if you can convince Disney World to build a Football stadium you can get more than 20k people interested in watching.

Reactions: gatorRAD
I don't think anyone that hasn't been to been to both campus' recently should be saying either is better than the other. Logically, you can't make an accurate statement either way.

Now, the LOCATION of the campus is a different story.

Everything about Nebraska, the campus, the athletic facilities, etc is better than UCF. Your only hope is "we are in orlando" Maybe if you can convince Disney World to build a Football stadium you can get more than 20k people interested in watching.
You obviously havent seen the co-ed's at UCF if you're comparing us to the freaks they breed in Nebraska.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
You obviously havent seen the co-ed's at UCF if you're comparing us to the freaks they breed in Nebraska.

In fairness, Nebraska's got those farmers daughters with the straightest, whitest teeth you've ever seen...at least, on the campus. Similar to Ole Miss vs the state of Mississippi.

But in comparison to UCF...nope. There may be 1 or 2 schools that compare.

Yipeee...another jealous, arrogant "Power" 5 fan who is envious of UCF's success.
Yep! Your just RIDDLED with BCS trophies! Only thing good about Central Fl. is MCO and the upcoming Star Wars attraction soon to be built at Disney...otherwise your crime is spectacular!

Reactions: FrostTroll
Yep! Your just RIDDLED with BCS trophies! Only thing good about Central Fl. is MCO and the upcoming Star Wars attraction soon to be built at Disney...otherwise your crime is spectacular!
I guess that's two more things than Gainesville has.

Well...we didnt pump out Casey Anthony.

You can't be serious with these responses, how about we discuss football on the Football Forum..... Further, you and your cornholer buddies like living in the past. News flash, it is Nov 2017!!!!! I like to focus on the present and frankly yours pretty much sucks. Has your team been able to score touchdowns since Tebow left?? Have you had an offense since?? I think the answer is a big fat NOOOOO! [jumpingsmile]

Nothing is good about Nebraska. It's a complete dump and that is why no one wants to live there. Yes, we had 27,000 for FCS AP.

The only reason Nebraska has a good attendance is because there is nothing to do there.

Case in point

YOU TROLL HERE ALL DAY LONG!

Isn't there a beach in Lincoln that you can hangout at?

When does the three year clock (to set up an entire culture, win a national title, keep the atheletes out of jail and kiss all the boosters impatient asses) begin?
Just remember ... Division Titles never count at Florida. Winning them every year doesn't matter. Only Conference Championships ... and then, you have to be in the CFP too.

9+ win seasons be damned.

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
I don't think anyone that hasn't been to been to both campus' recently should be saying either is better than the other. Logically, you can't make an accurate statement either way.
A lot of P5 fans are extremely ignorant.

I've been to a super-majority of our away game opponent's campuses and stadiums over the last 20 years. There are only a few that have the campus atmosphere of UCF, and many are much older (and not always in the best condition). Now there are some great traditions, don't get me wrong. But a lot of student-athletes fall in love with UCF for a reason, and commit. The early signing period is really going to help us starting this year.

Now, the LOCATION of the campus is a different story.
Wait! Did a Gator fan just say crime is bad in Orlando?

Yo, dude, not only is UCF not in Pine Hills et al., but your program is a joke compared to UCF's when it comes to criminal student-athletes!

I mean, did you not get the reason why you're suspending players now? The whole reason your media is holding your program accountable is because of UCF! Your own media made it an issue back 7+ years ago, and especially in 2013.

The whole Orlando media made fun of you guys when you questioned George O'Leary over a student-athlete with a DUI. Not only did he not make the trip, but he was suspended shortly after being released from jail (basically just enough time to clear out his locker).

Now your kids cannot get a DUI without at least having to sit one game. Again, all because we run the cleanest program in the state! UF is a joke compared to UCF!

Why would you even go there?! Really?! We're not FAU, FIU or USF for that matter.

UCF is a really cool and modern campus. I never went to school there, but I have been there a ton of times. I really wish the stadium had been built a little better, but that will be taken care of at some point. The biggest thing Florida and Nebraska have that UCF doesn't have is money. And Florida leads in that department. Florida takes in more annual donations ($60+ million) than UCF takes in yearly in total athletic revenue ($59 million). Nebraska is somewhere in the middle.

All of that said, I don't know if Frost is the type of person to leave a program after just two years.

Reactions: ahabmw
The guys username has “Troll” in it..

Me? Nope. Personally I'm not sure Frost is ready for the pressure cooker of the SEC yet. He's one heck of an offensive coordinator, and has been great at UCF for the past year and 1/2, but there are so many moving parts to being a head coach that I think he needs a few more years before he's really ready. For what it's worth, many Florida fans aren't sold on him.

On another subject, I've read a few threads on here about the lack of attendance at your games. I don't get it. Your games are a blast to watch. I understand USF struggling since they play off campus, but why UCF?

Reactions: WonderbreadFunk
Me? Nope. Personally I'm not sure Frost is ready for the pressure cooker of the SEC yet. He's one heck of an offensive coordinator, and has been great at UCF for the past year and 1/2, but there are so many moving parts to being a head coach that I think he needs a few more years before he's really ready. For what it's worth, many Florida fans aren't sold on him.

On another subject, I've read a few threads on here about the lack of attendance at your games. I don't get it. Your games are a blast to watch. I understand USF struggling since they play off campus, but why UCF?
UCF a season and a half removed from 0-12 had 40k in their first game as a ranked team against hapless ECU. Attendance was poor for an FCS makeup game on Halloween weekend that was added late to the schedule.

I'm not sure Scott Frost is ready for demands from a fan base that demands he recruit the absolute dregs of society in order to win games. Aaron Hernandez is your most famous alumnus you must be proud.

UCF a season and a half removed from 0-12 had 40k in their first game as a ranked team against hapless ECU. Attendance was poor for an FCS makeup game on Halloween weekend that was added late to the schedule.

And the stadium holds about 44k, right? That sounds like pretty good numbers. So why do I keep hearing about AD White wanting to increase attendance? Is he just looking for sellout crowds? That would make sense. Or is it just non-UCF people throwing shade at the program?

That's what happens when Taxpayer dollars are not used.

We're not like FSU and got it classified as an academic building.
Speaking of stadiums, if we ever get a cat5 hurricane and the only shelters left are stadiums, you Goldie's can come on up to Gainesville and we'll keep you safe at Ben Hill Griffin...hehehehe

Speaking of stadiums, if we ever get a cat5 hurricane and the only shelters left are stadiums, you Goldie's can come on up to Gainesville and we'll keep you safe at Ben Hill Griffin...hehehehe

Cmon man, you're an SEC school but that was a Patriot League joke. Step up your game.

Reactions: UCFBS and Mikesi
Nebraska is located in Nebraska, so that's all that needs to be said about that. Nothing else is better. Recruits don't want to go there and people don't want to live there

Sadly for you there is one important person that does want to live there...Scott Frost. But all is not lost "Florida directional school" you can hire another Ex Husker Turner Gill, of course he might be two years and out too.

Last edited:
Sadly for you there is one important person that does want to live there...Scott Frost. But all is not lost "Florida directional school" you can hire another Ex Husker Turner Gill, of course he might two years and out too.

Awww Boo hoo hoo.

How is that dumpster fire of a football program in Cornhole country doing? So bad you have nothing to do but crying over there? So you have nothing to do now but come here and troll us now that tour season is over?

How pathetic life must be in Cornhole country is this is what you have to resort to to make yourself feel better.

Boo hoo hoo.

I find it funny and pathetic that the schools with the crappy teams are coming here to troll us.....

It must suck when your teams season is over in October.

[roll]

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT