ADVERTISEMENT

Frost just puttin it to em w the PG interview

th

Umm, you know, a lot of us Knights are not reading just what we want to believe. RE ...

- http://www.omaha.com/huskers/the-st...cle_d23a0bb0-ba7f-11e7-85a1-07e004b8e998.html

My point was that many of you "Cornholios" would be treating him like dirt, even into year 2, like you did prior. You expect Big 10 Championships, and would ride him hard like you did in the '90s ... especially if he picked a Florida, or similar, to go to first.

Or are you the ignorant one now?

NEITHER you nor I know what he'll do, PERIOD.

All I know is that I fear for the utter lack of loyalty out there when it comes to most of Frost's options.

Although it is funny for you to call Nebraska a "sleeping giant," to the UCF fanbase. ;)

Don’t have time today to respond to a lot, but the article you posted has a lot of errors. Just one example, the idea that Frost was bullied by teammates when he came back from Stanford is absolutely false.

Fans want to see progress, an identity either offensive or defensive we can relate toand well-coached teams. That was actually the results of a poll taken over on our board. We can handle losses and mistakes as long as you’re not getting blown out and the effort and coaching is there. We believe we are getting a lot of who we are back with a Scott Frost hire. He’s the perfect link to the past while bringing us into the future and he’s got an offensive identity that is very cutting edge. So you’re incorrect. But I’m certain you know the Husker fan base better than I do and will tell me I’m wrong. I’m actually not sure of where the stereotype that we’ve got unreasonable expectations comes from. Callahan needed to be fired. Pelini was a maniac. Riley will be fired after two out of three seasons where he lost more games than he won. Solich is the only one I can think of that was probably done an injustice and Steve Pederson was basically bar and banned from the state for doing what he did.

The word was that Moos and Frost were going to meet this past weekend while in Pennsylvania as both schools played there. I’m uncertain if it happened or not, but the university telling UCF of their interest early last week is a decent indication that it did happen. The last portion of this deal is comfortability between Moos and Frost. Given the fact that Moos and Chip Kelly (Another one of Frost’s mentors) go way back and have a lot of professional respect for each other and Osborne is steering Frost in Nebraska’s direction, this deal is all but inked. We were certainly not going to get him on the cheap or for a standard deal however and Frost’s agent did a great job of leveraging the offer Florida put together for Frost against ours. The regents told Bill Moos to do what it takes to get Frost and he went out and did just that to the tune of 7 years 35 million. The university could actually just write a check for that and place it into a separate fund and we’d still have a ton of money from the new Big Ten tv deal.

You can continue to tell me that nobody knows anything, which is fine. There’s no sense in not being hopeful in your position. But the wheels here have been turning for about a month now and talks heated up when Florida officially had an opening.

If you get bored, read into how Bill Moos hired Mike Leach.

Frost can get the same long term contract from great schools, in recruiting hotbeds like Florida, Tennessee, Texas A & M and UCLA.

Hiring Danny White as our AD would have really worried me because Frost loves working with Danny White. But Nebraska screwed the pooch again and didn't hire the AD who had the best chance of wooing Frost. Nebraska just keeps digging itself a bigger hole. It's laughable.

Trev Alberts was told he wasn’t a candidate and Tom Osborne has retired.

Lot of money sitting there especially with July futures hitting $3.72 today. Given the average farm in Nebraska is roughly 1000 acres and yield this year will be 200 bshl/acre, if the producer markets correctly and fills the July contract he’s looking at $745,000 in revenue there. Not terrible..

Reactions: FrostTroll
Lot of money sitting there especially with July futures hitting $3.72 today. Given the average farm in Nebraska is roughly 1000 acres and yield this year will be 200 bshl/acre, if the producer markets correctly and fills the July contract he’s looking at $745,000 in revenue there. Not terrible..
Indeed, it's looking good. Futures are really about timing and yields.

Everyone loves it when domestic farmers do well. Florida has quite a bit of agriculture too.

Reactions: ...TrueColors...

Does anyone on this board really give a flying F**k about corn futures????

Indeed, it's looking good. Futures are really about timing and yields.

Everyone loves it when domestic farmers do well. Florida has quite a bit of agriculture too.

Weather forecasts are a huge deal as well. Unless you work for the USDA and then it doesn’t matter because your sole purpose is to drive non-commercial trade on that Thursday between 11am-130.

A lot of retired nebraska farmers in Florida! Haha. When we were selling corn for $7 a bushel it eased some of these bigger guys into retirement.

Reactions: UCFBS
Does anyone on this board really give a flying F**k about corn futures????

The man who quoted my post and started a conversation probably does.

I thought it was funny that someone would post a picture like that not knowing anything about the industry he’s attempting to lampoon.

I thought it was funny that someone would post a picture like that not knowing anything about the industry he’s attempting to lampoon.

I would like to think that you are truly not that much of an idiot to think that anything contentious in this thread remotely has anything to do with the corn industry. Pull your head out of your ass and leave!

I would like to think that you are truly not that much of an idiot to think that anything contentious in this thread remotely has anything to do with the corn industry. Pull your head out of your ass and leave!

I will not!!

Two exclamation points on that one means you gotta do three this next time you yell at me through your key board. Alright tough guy?

As you get older, it gets colder on the old bones and tougher to shovel snow...
Fantastic inventions have been introduced recently. General laborers for shoveling snow, heaters that can maintain a desired temperature, and garages that too can utilize these "heaters" I know it sounds like science fiction but i promise you it isnt. You'll have to take my word for it.

On a side note i wish it would snow already. It is going to be friggin 67-70 degrees on friday WTF not a single game played in the snow.

Corn has no real nutritional value and it gets stuck in your teeth. It's the most overrated of vegetables.
That is 100% false, while it is a starch it has many nutritional values.
High Cholesterol level in blood are linked to various diseases. Scientist found that Sweet corn, also known as corn Helps to control cholesterol levels with in normal limits.
Corn contains a lot of nutrition and health care properties, in addition to carbohydrate, protein, fat, carotene, and also contains riboflavin etc.

The experts of the corn, rice, wheat and other staple foods found that the vitamin content of corn is very high, (five to ten times higher than rice and wheat). In addition Sweet corn 17 amino acids out of 20 and contain considerable quantity of selenium (an antioxidant)
Scientists believe that, from a health point of view, people are eating corn oil, peanut oil and other edible vegetable oils than the benefits to be great. Very coarse cornmeal at the mill contains large amounts of leucine and glutathione, can inhibit the anti-cancer drugs on the human body side-effects, but also inhibit tumor growth. Because glutathione can be locked, like chains, like the growth of cancer-causing substances to lose their toxicity, the end of its body.

Eat corn, a variety of diabetes prevention with anti-cancer effect

Corn is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid content as high as 60%, and it and the corn germ in the synergy of vitamin E can reduce blood cholesterol levels and prevent its deposition in the vessel wall.
Thus corn prevents

coronary heart disease
atherosclerosis
hyperlipidemia
hypertension.
Cancer ( have anticancer properties because of luciene and isoleucine content and vitamin E)
effective in diabetes
Vitamin E can also promote human cell division, anti-aging. Rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, selenium and so on, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and carotene, etc., for cholecystitis, gallstones, jaundice, hepatitis and diabetes, there is the role of adjuvant therapy.

Scientific testing confirmed that every 100 grams of corn can provide nearly 300 milligrams of calcium, which is almost similar calcium contained in dairy products. Rich in calcium can play the effect of lowering blood pressure. If the daily intake of 1 g of calcium, 6 weeks after the blood pressure can reduce the 9%. Plant cellulose can accelerate carcinogens and other poisons to leach out; natural vitamin E, there to promote cell division, anti-aging, skin lesions to prevent the function, but also to reduce atherosclerosis and brain function decline.

Corn contains lutein, zeaxanthin can counter the aging eye, stimulate the brain cells, enhancing people's brain power and memory.
U.S. researchers in the study also found that regular consumption of corn bran and corn oil are very helpful in reducing cholesterol. They had an average age of 55 choices, 70 elderly people, including 50 men and 20 women, these people have higher cholesterol levels, and the hospitalization time in two years but the effect is not ideal. These people accept the test, the researchers put through the fine grinded maize research, and accompanied by garlic powder, black pepper, celery and other condiments, soup with tomatoes, or reconciled into food, one and a half before the trial to eat 20 grams per person per day, After one and a half to eat 40 grams per person per day, three months later upon inspection, found that 70 individuals had blood levels of triglycerides decreased, there are 60 individuals to reduce cholesterol.

Don’t have time today to respond to a lot, but the article you posted has a lot of errors. Just one example, the idea that Frost was bullied by teammates when he came back from Stanford is absolutely false.

Fans want to see progress, an identity either offensive or defensive we can relate toand well-coached teams. That was actually the results of a poll taken over on our board. We can handle losses and mistakes as long as you’re not getting blown out and the effort and coaching is there. We believe we are getting a lot of who we are back with a Scott Frost hire. He’s the perfect link to the past while bringing us into the future and he’s got an offensive identity that is very cutting edge. So you’re incorrect. But I’m certain you know the Husker fan base better than I do and will tell me I’m wrong. I’m actually not sure of where the stereotype that we’ve got unreasonable expectations comes from. Callahan needed to be fired. Pelini was a maniac. Riley will be fired after two out of three seasons where he lost more games than he won. Solich is the only one I can think of that was probably done an injustice and Steve Pederson was basically bar and banned from the state for doing what he did.

The word was that Moos and Frost were going to meet this past weekend while in Pennsylvania as both schools played there. I’m uncertain if it happened or not, but the university telling UCF of their interest early last week is a decent indication that it did happen. The last portion of this deal is comfortability between Moos and Frost. Given the fact that Moos and Chip Kelly (Another one of Frost’s mentors) go way back and have a lot of professional respect for each other and Osborne is steering Frost in Nebraska’s direction, this deal is all but inked. We were certainly not going to get him on the cheap or for a standard deal however and Frost’s agent did a great job of leveraging the offer Florida put together for Frost against ours. The regents told Bill Moos to do what it takes to get Frost and he went out and did just that to the tune of 7 years 35 million. The university could actually just write a check for that and place it into a separate fund and we’d still have a ton of money from the new Big Ten tv deal.

You can continue to tell me that nobody knows anything, which is fine. There’s no sense in not being hopeful in your position. But the wheels here have been turning for about a month now and talks heated up when Florida officially had an opening.

Really? You actually believe Frost would risk his team seeing a photograph of him meeting with Moos while chasing an undefeated season? Optimism is a good thing but c'mon don't believe internet trolls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Square Knight
High Cholesterol level in blood are linked to various diseases. Scientist found that Sweet corn, also known as corn Helps to control cholesterol levels with in normal limits.
Corn contains a lot of nutrition and health care properties, in addition to carbohydrate, protein, fat, carotene, and also contains riboflavin etc.

The experts of the corn, rice, wheat and other staple foods found that the vitamin content of corn is very high, (five to ten times higher than rice and wheat). In addition Sweet corn 17 amino acids out of 20 and contain considerable quantity of selenium (an antioxidant)
Scientists believe that, from a health point of view, people are eating corn oil, peanut oil and other edible vegetable oils than the benefits to be great. Very coarse cornmeal at the mill contains large amounts of leucine and glutathione, can inhibit the anti-cancer drugs on the human body side-effects, but also inhibit tumor growth. Because glutathione can be locked, like chains, like the growth of cancer-causing substances to lose their toxicity, the end of its body.

Corn is rich in unsaturated fatty acids, especially linoleic acid content as high as 60%, and it and the corn germ in the synergy of vitamin E can reduce blood cholesterol levels and prevent its deposition in the vessel wall.
Thus corn prevents

coronary heart disease
atherosclerosis
hyperlipidemia
hypertension.
Cancer ( have anticancer properties because of luciene and isoleucine content and vitamin E)
effective in diabetes
Vitamin E can also promote human cell division, anti-aging. Rich in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, selenium and so on, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, E and carotene, etc., for cholecystitis, gallstones, jaundice, hepatitis and diabetes, there is the role of adjuvant therapy.

Scientific testing confirmed that every 100 grams of corn can provide nearly 300 milligrams of calcium, which is almost similar calcium contained in dairy products. Rich in calcium can play the effect of lowering blood pressure. If the daily intake of 1 g of calcium, 6 weeks after the blood pressure can reduce the 9%. Plant cellulose can accelerate carcinogens and other poisons to leach out; natural vitamin E, there to promote cell division, anti-aging, skin lesions to prevent the function, but also to reduce atherosclerosis and brain function decline.

Corn contains lutein, zeaxanthin can counter the aging eye, stimulate the brain cells, enhancing people's brain power and memory.
U.S. researchers in the study also found that regular consumption of corn bran and corn oil are very helpful in reducing cholesterol. They had an average age of 55 choices, 70 elderly people, including 50 men and 20 women, these people have higher cholesterol levels, and the hospitalization time in two years but the effect is not ideal. These people accept the test, the researchers put through the fine grinded maize research, and accompanied by garlic powder, black pepper, celery and other condiments, soup with tomatoes, or reconciled into food, one and a half before the trial to eat 20 grams per person per day, After one and a half to eat 40 grams per person per day, three months later upon inspection, found that 70 individuals had blood levels of triglycerides decreased, there are 60 individuals to reduce cholesterol.

#FakeNews

I'm not gonna be a mark for the Corn Cartel.

You'll NEVER be leafy greens. EVER!

#FakeNews

I'm not gonna be a mark for the Corn Cartel.

You'll NEVER be leafy greens. EVER!
When was the last time Soda was made with leafy greens? when was the last time Leafy greens contributed up to 85% to your vehicles fuel? when was the last time you ate leafy greens and could time how long it took from time of consumption til it exited your body? HMMM?? Yea thats what i thought!!! Psh.... KNOWLEDGE

Weather forecasts are a huge deal as well. Unless you work for the USDA and then it doesn’t matter because your sole purpose is to drive non-commercial trade on that Thursday between 11am-130.

A lot of retired nebraska farmers in Florida! Haha. When we were selling corn for $7 a bushel it eased some of these bigger guys into retirement.

Thus corn prevents

coronary heart disease
atherosclerosis
hyperlipidemia
hypertension.
effective in diabetes

No one cares

When was the last time Soda was made with leafy greens? when was the last time Leafy greens contributed up to 85% to your vehicles fuel? when was the last time you ate leafy greens and could time how long it took from time of consumption til it exited your body? HMMM?? Yea thats what i thought!!! Psh.... KNOWLEDGE

Ever have corn salad? Nah, I don't think so. #micdrop

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT