ADVERTISEMENT

Frost must be giving the ole GOL Halftime Speech??

I don't know that a GOL team with this defense would have squandered a 21 point lead. We had some really good years under GOL. Right now he looks like a far smarter coach than Frost.

I don't know that a GOL team with this defense would have squandered a 21 point lead. We had some really good years under GOL. Right now he looks like a far smarter coach than Frost.
GOL was a much, much smarter and more experienced coach than Frost. That's not even a question. GOL would have pulled Miton for a series or more as well.

That being said, I rather have Frost for the long haul.

GOL was a much, much smarter and more experienced coach than Frost. That's not even a question. GOL would have pulled Miton for a series or more as well.

That being said, I rather have Frost for the long haul.
Yeah, Holman would have been in much quicker!

GOL much more disciplined and would ran more in 2nd half. Frost is not adjusting too well to adversity. I would have pulled Milton after 2nd pick
I would have also. I know here's building, but building looks better with wins. I mean what if Holman came in and was on fire?

Let's put this to bed. Holman has one read, the long ball. There were maybe 3 plays in the second half where WR had time to get 20 yards down field before the QB was under heavy pressure. A Holman series would have been: TFL, sack, sack, punt.

Similar to what MM series looked like, but at least I feel like he's gaining experience.

Anyone ever think that what Frost did before the half worked and got UCF a 21 point lead? I have never played or coached football, but if you put up 21 points then seems to me only a slight tweak here or there is all you need.

Clearly, Houston though did make adjustments. It seems to the laymen fan that Frost and Company did not have answers to Houston's adjustments.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT