ADVERTISEMENT

Frost needs to boycott speaking on Bianchi's show on Thursday

Good thing you're not in charge of UCF Athletics PR.

Good thing you're not in charge of UCF Athletics PR.
Good. Glad you aren't. Keep letting him run amuck, abuse us, disrespect us and making us look bad.

For every good comment and story, he follows it with 1-2 negative ones

Reactions: KnightLife1
Bianchi just needs to catch laryngitis for the rest of the year...and his studio can use a major wire shortage that can be resolved by the end of college football season.

We actually get more respect from Fox Sports college football coverage...at night....and that guy hates the G5!

Reactions: Mikesi
Old saying: Never start a war of words with someone who buys ink by the barrel. Think about it.
True, but it can't be left alone 100%.
If he said for example UCF sucks and don't go to games, then what wouid you do?

Interviewing Kiilins after a big win and asking him if he saw the Gator fans (holding signs insinuating Frost being their next coach).
I saw a fire Butch Jones sign at the Vandy game last weekend. Need to say stuff like that to Bianchi when he brings up Frost.

Good. Glad you aren't. Keep letting him run amuck, abuse us, disrespect us and making us look bad.

For every good comment and story, he follows it with 1-2 negative ones

I'm not saying I'm agreeing with Bianchi but I understand it. I also believe your thinking is short-sighted. Bianchi has an audience that UCF needs to reach to promote the team and games. Let Frost go on there and push UCF's agenda. If Bianchi pushes back, Frost can rebut at that point. It comes with the territory of a head coach.

Isolating UCF's message to the masses is just bad PR.

Reactions: anon_b4966fbpvwqmx
Old saying: Never start a war of words with someone who buys ink by the barrel. Think about it.
Fukk Mike Bianchi. Oooh, aaah .... he buys ink by the barrel (actually Tribune Co holds the purse strings; MB is just another expendable blowhard). That's what the internet is for -- the great equalizer.

I'm not saying I'm agreeing with Bianchi but I understand it. I also believe your thinking is short-sighted. Bianchi has an audience that UCF needs to reach to promote the team and games. Let Frost go on there and push UCF's agenda. If Bianchi pushes back, Frost can rebut at that point. It comes with the territory of a head coach.

Isolating UCF's message to the masses is just bad PR.
All I'm saying is he needs to be a little more pro the hometown football team or at least stop making asinine comments at our expense without any repercussions whatsoever

His daily Frost going somewhere really make me turn the radio but when he comments on our attendance he's pretty much spot on

Reactions: Mikesi
All I'm saying is he needs to be a little more pro the hometown football team

No he doesn't. You want him to be nicer to UCF. Mark Daniels-paid by UCF, Bianchi-not paid by UCF. Not saying that Bianchi doesn't owe it to the community to say positive things about UCF. He does. But he also has the right, and the platform, to say what he wants.

That being said, I don't listen to his show or any other shows. Satellite FTW.

Bianchi can do what he wants and if its not a UCF segment and he wants to do commentary he should say what he wants....but if their devoting a segment to bringing in UCF representatives for interviews it shouldnt be to make the program look bad. No one is saying it should be an informerical too.

Personally, if it was Nebraska fans or Tennessee fans and Bianchi ask the same question to AK, i'd be far less upset. He'd still be classless for asking a player instead of Frost, but I wouldn't think it was unprofessional... and if it was another NU or UT fans, he probably wouldn't have brought it up.

We all know he's a Gator fan / alumni / etc... so the question had ulterior motives. He wasn't there as a UF fanboi, he was there as a journalist covering UCF, so his actions were very unprofessional.

The many faces of Bianchi over the years...pretty consistent for the trained eye :)

https://giphy.com/gifs/floridagators-albert-gator-eaxrkoPu28Z4Q/tile

tile

I've never listened to that blow-hard.....ever. You don't want to hear him then don't turn him on. His ratings go down and he gets canned. That's how it works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT