ADVERTISEMENT

FSU fought the law and the law won..

This makes no sense. So they got in trouble for driving some kid from point A to point B. The NCAA thinks that no other program is coordinating their recruiting with NIL Collectives and boosters, or vice-versa NIL collectives and boosters coordinating with the program somehow? Complete ignorance of their own system, which only has temp rules/guidelines. How can they both be effective unless they are coordinating?

“A Florida State assistant coach, offensive coordinator Alex Atkins, is found to have committed two Level II violations, which include impermissible recruiting activity and facilitating impermissible contact with an NIL-related booster. Atkins is alleged to have driven a prospect and his parents to a meeting with a leading member of the school’s NIL collective, Rising Spear.“

So if the coach dropped a $20 bill on the ground, told them to just get in a cab tgat will happen by, and tell the driver “take me there” it would be alright?

The only organization worse than the NCAA is Congress. These two are setting the bar really low.

BTW, started watching Gus’s press conference on KJ, and one of the first things he does is thank UCFs Kingdom NIL….hmmmm.

Last edited:
This makes no sense. So they got in trouble for driving some kid from point A to point B. The NCAA thinks that no other program is coordinating their recruiting with NIL Collectives and boosters, or vice-versa NIL collectives and boosters coordinating with the program somehow? Complete ignorance of their own system, which only has temp rules/guidelines. How can they both be effective unless they are coordinating?

“A Florida State assistant coach, offensive coordinator Alex Atkins, is found to have committed two Level II violations, which include impermissible recruiting activity and facilitating impermissible contact with an NIL-related booster. Atkins is alleged to have driven a prospect and his parents to a meeting with a leading member of the school’s NIL collective, Rising Spear.“

So if the coach dropped a $20 bill on the ground, told them to just get in a cab tgat will happen by, and tell the driver “take me there” it would be alright?

The only organization worse than the NCAA is Congress. These two are setting the bar really low.

BTW, started watching Gus’s press conference on KJ, and one of the first things he does is thank UCFs Kingdom NIL….hmmmm.
Learn from Georgia. The assistant coach needed to be drunk while driving the player. 🤣🤣🤣

And any little hit hurts their Big10 Chances and may help UCF Recruiting
Frankly, I don't see the B1G brain trust wanting FSU all that badly---or Miami for that matter.

The name I've heard mentioned more than a few times in B1G expansion talks by pundits who are supposely 'in the know' is Florida. If the SEC makes overtures towards FSU over Florida's objections, It wouldn't be a complete shocker to me to see the Gators announce they're bolting for the B1G.

Frankly, I don't see the B1G brain trust wanting FSU all that badly---or Miami for that matter.

The name I've heard mentioned more than a few times in B1G expansion talks by pundits who are supposely 'in the know' is Florida. If the SEC makes overtures towards FSU over Florida's objections, It wouldn't be a complete shocker to me to see the Gators announce they're bolting for the B1G.
Highly doubtful. The b10 is one of the two top conferences but lets not kid ourselves, they still arent on equal footing with the sec.

Excessive?

Yes

But do I care ?..Nope..

They have become the most annoying administration and fanbase in America . You can’t have arrogant hypotheticals when you lose by 60 in your Bowl game

Most annoying admin and fanbase in America? Slow down there! There are many other schools that make FSU look weak. I can think of several schools that are like FSU on steroids and two of them are in Florida! THE Ohio State, Harvard of the South, Miami, Michigan, Texas, USC, and whatever team Coach Prime on, their fanbase and admin will adopt his swagger.

LMAO.
Can’t even make this up…too stupid. UF was a founding school for the SEC in 1932. 90 years of rivalries and history but it’s leaving for the Big 10.

Miami will be in the Big 10 sooner rather than later. There will be two conferences that matter and everyone else.

The good news for UCF is that your natural rival, USF, will be joining the Big 12 within two years. Carry on.

Last edited:
Excessive?

Yes

But do I care ?..Nope..

They have become the most annoying administration and fanbase in America . You can’t have arrogant hypotheticals when you lose by 60 in your Bowl game

We should always UCFight for what is Right. Not only what is beneficial to us. The latter is the reason why cfb has the corrupt system that it does.

#UCFacts

:cool:

Reactions: Robert0122
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT