ADVERTISEMENT

FSU has a turnover backpack

Happy Hands

Golden Knight
Sep 18, 2009
Apparently, if the FSU players take the ball away from this guy, Sam Ford, they get a backpack some hair dresser left on a cruise ship.

Reactions: DrPhillipsKnight
Bump, because FSU literally has a turn over backpack and more people need to make fun of them.
6YrFVe4.jpg

I truly feel sorry for them. Recruits are probably decommitting over it. They probably were torn between the backpack or a purse. They flipped a coin, and the backpack won out.

Reactions: UCFBS
Who thought this would look cool?

Btw, how do you add a picture to a post?
From a computer you just right click and copy the address of the pic. Then click on the portrait next to the smiley face and paste the address.

I have my own way of doing it from my phone, but I'm sure someone else knows an easier way.

From a computer you just right click and copy the address of the pic. Then click on the portrait next to the smiley face and paste the address.

I have my own way of doing it from my phone, but I'm sure someone else knows an easier way.
From the iphone you press on the pic and it will give you the option of "save image" or "copy". Choose copy and past the address. I haven't figured out a way to copy paste a pic without a mouse.

Reactions: UCFhonors
I got it! UCF can either do the turn over chainsaw or weed eater! You know the defense cutting down the offense. It should be a Husqavarna or a Stihl with a fully working chain. We can have a log painted in the opposing school colors and when we get a turnover they can cut the log right there on the sidelines.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Jesus H...this is a real thing? For the love of all things good and holy, someone thought this was a good idea? I can't believe the players bought in. This is literally the most embarrassingly lame thing I have ever seen. And I had The Patch.

Hey, at least it isnt a fanny pack.

I'm not into these types of gimmicks but I know some recruits like it so if we decide to do it I understand. I saw someone on twitter has a UCF football totem poll they said CJH could use as a turnover totem. It looked pretty cool. For us I think a shield, sword, or armor would be appropriate.

If we wanted to one up the backpack we could ride a broomstick horse up and down the sideline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT