ADVERTISEMENT

FSU vs V. Tech

Just because someone's name is Willie, does not mean you need to insert Slick in front of it every. damn. time. It's not witty. It's not original. It's not funny.

People should earn their nicknames. There is nothing "slick" about him. You can't even use it ironically because it's so played out. Please stop.

Just because someone's name is Willie, does not mean you need to insert Slick in front of it every. damn. time. It's not witty. It's not original. It's not funny.

People should earn their nicknames. There is nothing "slick" about him. You can't even use it ironically because it's so played out. Please stop.
But have you seen the way he drives the bus? So smooth

In all honesty, I’m just not used to watching a big back... I’m used to thinking 60yard+ run if a RB makes it cleanly through the line (I’m also not used to seeing AK or OA carry people).

Reactions: Knight Strength

My personal favorite would be: tumble-up Taggart, but how about:

Wet Willie? Washout Willie? Won't coach in two years Willie? Woopsie Willie? Wooden headed Willie? Wash-out Willie? Willie the wreck? Worthless Willie? Wretched Willie? Woeful Willie? Woebegone Willie? Whack Willie? Tired Taggart? Trifling Taggart? Turd toes Taggart? Tragic Taggart? Terrible Taggart? Two good seasons Taggart? Tricky Taggart? Silly Willy? No dilly dilly Willie? Milli Vanilli Willie?

I think he has earned most of those.

Taggart was held under 30 points in 28 of his first 33 games at USF until Flowers took over and they went to a spread over his offense. Never won anything there (even a bowl) goes 7-6 at Oregon and he is one of the top coaching candidates. A sub .500 coach with no conference championships or bowl victories. Get on the bus.

Looks like FSU picked up where they left off ...

Re-embrace the re-suck.

Reactions: Mikesi
So how many College football teams from Florida are better than UCF for 2 straight years.

It’s early, but the answer is probably................0

Taggart was held under 30 points in 28 of his first 33 games at USF until Flowers took over and they went to a spread over his offense. Never won anything there (even a bowl) goes 7-6 at Oregon and he is one of the top coaching candidates. A sub .500 coach with no conference championships or bowl victories. Get on the bus.
Agreed. The only coach I know who is more talented at moving up the ranks by losing is Brent Key, who somehow managed to Houdini his way up to offensive line coach at Alabama after he helped leave UCF in shambles!

Reactions: AAC6800 and Mikesi
Yeah. I thought they were really rolling the dice with him. I would have been all over Chip Kelly.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
FSU offense is atrocious. VT blows some tackles to allow a 85 yard run to the 5 and the offense goes backwards a couple plays and then fumbles it away. I thought their QB was a Heisman contender.

That handoff miscommunication at the Goal Line for FSU was classic.
That and they have had -6 yards in the redzone before that play!

Taggart ... you bought it Tallahassee!
Now own it!

Unbelievable with VT being so young.

FSU A.D right now:

uAgd75V.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT