ADVERTISEMENT

Gamecock game thread...

Central Floridave

Todd's Tiki Bar
Aug 21, 2001
Anyone watching today? LOL.

SoCar makes first drive for a long field goal. 3-0

UCF defense held, but had a lot of missed opportunities for Interceptions and tackles. Erggg...Hopefully, UCF O comes out and looks much improved (knock on wood).

USC 52 yard FG. I thought he missed it. Only FG that they never showed a close up. I hope the refs aren't screwing us.

Your reminder that Chuck Bresnahan has been fired from: raiders, bengals, 2 Canadian football teams, and USF. Good hire George.

Your reminder that Chuck Bresnahan has been fired from: raiders, bengals, 2 Canadian football teams, and USF. Good hire George.
Yeah. How could he not do more with this super experienced defense that spends so little time on the field?

I would kindly ask that the coach haters keep your hate post on the 200 other hate post that are available. Why mess up my game thread one? I know I can't stop you so, keep going I guess. But, you guys suck. Can I enjoy the game please? Yes, I know we suck. But, plenty of other threads to hate on. Thanks if you comply. If not, oh well, you suck also.

Bo severly sacked. 4th and super long. 2nd punt for 2nd O series. Ugh.... I wish Brent Key would have jumped in there and made that block on the rusher. LOL.

So let's see Key forgets that slants work against a notoriously bad sc defense. Doesn't call it on the 2nd drive and the oline gets Bo sacked. Seems standard.

Reactions: UCFan9906
And how did bend don't break work against fiu and Furman?
What are talking about? I didn't say anything about "bend don't break". If we had an average offense those games would have been won easily. The defense can't be left on the field that much and expected to be successful. Especially with a secondary that has such little game experience.

Safety. That was a bad call. Should have done QB sneak to get an extra yard. You don't hand off in the end zone.

5-0. UCF doing everything to lose this game. Erg......Cracking the beer open...off to the Motto, "Win Or Lose,We Still Booze". Gonna be a long game. I'll hang to the end, but beer will get me through this horrible display of football.

UCF plays so SLOW...............

that play developed so slow it's like Key wanted to purposely give SC a safety

Demote this clown

any other play call would have been better than that. QB sneak. Slant. Anything. Our playbook is about as sophisticated as the one in tecmo bowl

I'm pretty sure if I was the coach and from spring to opening day I just tossed a ball on the field and said "have fun", this team would be better.

Horrible call they had 9 in the box. 5 guys on the line. Everyone in the stadium knew it was a handoff.

We could have the worst O-line in all of college football. Simply put, they suck horribly! Yeah I know, in other news water has been determined to be wet.

Defense looks good once again. How come they can play with so many new kids but the offense can't? Breshnahan has really produced.

Let's give some love to special teams and player of the year Caleb Houston for that punt. He made that play happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT