ADVERTISEMENT

Back-breaking play that no one is talking about...

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022
Colton Boomer missed a "chip shot" 52-yard field goal with 10:06 left in the fourth quarter, and Kansas State responded with a 13-play, 65-yard drive that ate up 6:05 and ended with DJ Giddens’ 3-yard run to push the score to 37-24. Not only was it a 10-point swing, but it marked the first point in the game where the Wildcats managed a two-score lead.

Gus may open up field kicking duties to walk ons this week because UCF fans (certain ones anyway) want to replace any player who makes one mistake,

(Of course, I'm kidding--about the field goal competition, the eating your own part, not so much.)

Last edited:
He’s here to make excuses and simp for Gus Malzahn. He’s also a very disturbed individual. A liar as well.

I am not going to acknowledge you with a response. I am speaking to a small faction of UCF fans who disparage players on social media. It serves no purpose and it needs to stop. Timmy McClain is going to be the quarterback next week. Colton Boomer is going to be the kicker next week. I, myself, need to stop watching Alec Holler and Zach Wojan. So I am not exempt.

EDIT: I want to be very clear. No one is bashing Colton Boomer. I bought him up because he made a mistake. Every college football game has 11 players on the field for 100 plays or more. That's 1100 chances or more for mistakes. Blaming one player (McClain) for a loss because of one play is never okay.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT