1pm 7-6 Vikings vs 7-6 Bengals NFL network
4:30pm 7-6 Steelers vs 7-6 Colts NFL network
8:15pm 7-6 Broncos vs 9-4 Lions NFL Network

Bowl game schedule for Saturday:

Georgia Southern vs Ohio (now, noon) ESPN

Howard vs FAMU Noon ABC. Champ game

Jacksonville State vs Louisiana 2:15 ESPN

Miami vs Appy State 3:30 ABC The Cure Bowl @UCF bounce house

New Mex State vs Fresno State ESPN 5:45pm. Go Mikey Keene!!!

UCLA vs Boise State 730pm ABC

Cal vs Texas Tech 9:15pm ESPN... Go Big 12 Red Raiders!!!

My humblest apologies @Shark19. If Ohio wins, I can take you for a ride in my Kia Sorento.
So after the Space Game last year I had to be back in NC for an important Dr. Apparently for my kids neurologist on the Mondat after. We had Allegiant flight booked from Sanford to Asheville on Sunday night like departing at 9 PM. We get to the airport, get felt up by the TSA and once clearing the other side the flight got canceled. So, we rented a Kia Sorento with their fake leather. We drove until.2AM. Stayed in Orangeburg, SC .Got up the next day and made it to the appointment in the afternoon.

The Kia Iwas a comfortable ride and the sound system wasn't half bad . The only weird thing getting use to was the panoramic dash video display and the way the steering wheel chatters and wants to self correct when you change lanes without using your turn signal. 😆

So after the Space Game last year I had to be back in NC for an important Dr. Apparently for my kids neurologist on the Mondat after. We had Allegiant flight booked from Sanford to Asheville on Sunday night like departing at 9 PM. We get to the airport, get felt up by the TSA and once clearing the other side the flight got canceled. So, we rented a Kia Sorento with their fake leather. We drove until.2AM. Stayed in Orangeburg, SC .Got up the next day and made it to the appointment in the afternoon.

The Kia Iwas a comfortable ride and the sound system wasn't half bad . The only weird thing getting use to was the panoramic dash video display and the way the steering wheel chatters and wants to self correct when you change lanes without using your turn signal. 😆
Why the HELL would you be anywhere near or even stay in Orangeburg SC?! 😂 Middle of nowhere and an absolute shit hole. Did you go up I95 instead of I75?

Fun Fact SC State is in Orangeburg SC.

Navarro won his first start 41-21....helped that a RB who had just 19 yards on the season had 5 TDs

11/16 for 120 yards and a TD, rushed for 71 yards

Looking forward to the NDSU vs Montana FCS semi-final. Who will move in to face SDSU….could be an all South Dakota final.

I went to orangeburg for work once. Was my first work trip to visit a factory there. I think the best food option we had was ruby Tuesday lol.
I used to live in Charleston and my work territory covered from Columbia up to Florence to Conwy/Dirty Myrtle and back down to Charleston. Orange burg is a pit lol. There always a decent BarBQ joint there but not much else.

Reactions: beelit47
Fun watching two different teams playing on our turf for the Cure Bowl. Wish the weather was better for the fans who traveled here.

Reactions: FoxKnight
GBfk2ETWcAAPmZj

Kaedin Robinson, former Knight, had a big game for App State. Actually, a great season! Good for him
Kaedin was a knight for a year and didn’t play, then jerked off with DG on the sideline all year not giving a F*…he was never a knight to me.

bold GIF
HIlarious! The bowl execs are scurrying around saying everyone was treated the same, but I'm betting that's a lie. Sure they were treated the same, AFTER NMSU complained, but I bet New Mexico's AD tried to screw them over. By the way, they lost to NMSU this year. Will it gain anything for NMSU? NOPE. They're the UAB of New Mexico, the big boy in the state want them dead.

Their starting QB most of this season had shoulder surgery a few weeks ago
This is why a portal QB is needed at UCF. Jordan McCloud is the perfect emergency backup QB for a situation like Syracuse faced.

Casey Thompson, Matthew Sluka, etc.,--anybody is better than nobody.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT