ADVERTISEMENT

GAMEDAY

They use the skycam quite a bit and yes it pans a good ways behind the pit area. Every single one of those pictures except the last the stage is strategically put in a confined area. There’s a reason. And why else did UCF ask people to bring tents on Friday and guarantee people would be with them at 8am Sat?

Ah...because EVERY show they loved to do a tailgating/grilling shot.

Have you ever even WATCHED a GameDay show?

UCF will have 10,000 plus fans out there Saturday AM...and it will look GREAT on TV.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Ah...because EVERY show they loved to do a tailgating/grilling shot.

Have you ever even WATCHED a GameDay show?

UCF will have 10,000 plus fans out there Saturday AM...and it will look GREAT on TV.
Not really sure what we’re arguing over. I said it was smart of UCF to allow tents to fill in the space behind the pit/standing area.

Reactions: UCFhonors
We'll be there with a party of 7....just hoping the students will get out of bed and fill Memory Mall. As stupid as it may sound.....we'll even have to pass the "eye test"on our Gameday (attendance) performance for any future consideration from this crew.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Dude...they probably won't have 300 plus yd views of the field...as most of the time, Game Day crowds look like this:
Washington State last month: (In a small area but still had a huge crowd for this 6 AM start)

Gameday_Aerial_Photo.0.jpg

Screen_Shot_2018_10_20_at_9.19.10_AM.1539959922.png

Crowd at FSU in 2013:
Fullscreen-capture-1122013-82436-AM.jpg

At TCU:
12876861.jpeg

At James Madison in 2015 (they returned again to JMU in 2017)
GameDay_Aerial.jpg

Tiny invisible crowd show up in Louisville prior to their game vs Clemson in 2017
louisville-gameday.jpg

Small crowd showed up for Game Day at LSU prior to their game vs Bama in 2012
CGSGGOYKBJNVBNZ.20121103183145.jpg

Excellent post.

Everyone knows the TV camera put on 15 lbs...or makes things look bigger.

I agree with Danny the AD. We could crush the attendance record.

And Half of Soundoff thinks so too.

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/p...attendance-record-for-college-gameday.850862/

We'll be there with a party of 7....just hoping the students will get out of bed and fill Memory Mall. As stupid as it may sound.....we'll even have to pass the "eye test"on our Gameday (attendance) performance for any future consideration from this crew.

Get out of bed?

Heck...parking lots open at Midnight and many fans will be staking out their area shortly after that so I'm guessing many won't even be GOING to bed on Friday night.

you guys worry way too much, I worry about students getting into the Stadium on time for kickoff but not getting to Memory Mall

UCF Tailgates were undefeated long before the Football team
We may need to have designated people go through tailgating and waking people up 40 minutes before kickoff. Have caffeine pills ready to give out. I’m expecting a lot of people to pass out around 4 if they try going all morning and day.

I’m making a sign that says “Hey Finebaum...Call an Exterminator!” And I’m going to cover it with little plastic cockroaches. Maybe anotherthat says it’s an infestation.

So how many FCS games do you think get covered at this point in the season???? Perhaps you don't watch them but a lot of people do....essentially it validates that we are relevant enough to be in the national spotlight at a point in time when every College football swinging dick is debating over who is good enough and who is not..........Just by virtue of the fact that they chose us over an undefeated Notre Dame speaks volumes in terms of significance.......
Yeah never seen gameday at usf and they are a pretty good fcs team. All you have to do is look at their stadium to see how successful they are, Ohh wait that’s right they don’t have one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT