ADVERTISEMENT

Gentlemen, it is time to unleash the power of ucf:

I didn’t start posting until I began to see post after post last weekend taking pot shots at Nebraska.

Bruh, you can't seriously be playing the victim card here, can you? WTF did you expect on a UCF board where your fellow Husker fans have descended like locusts bragging about stealing our coach???

At the very least, have the balls to just admit you're trolling like FrostTroll does. I can appreciate that. This fake martyr defending Nebraska honor stuff, when YOUR people started this stuff is weak.

Bruh, you can't seriously be playing the victim card here, can you? WTF did you expect on a UCF board where your fellow Husker fans have descended like locusts bragging about stealing our coach???

At the very least, have the balls to just admit you're trolling like FrostTroll does. I can appreciate that. This fake matyr defending Nebraska honor stuff, when YOUR people started this stuff is weak.

Haha. I mean, yeah they probably started it and I enjoyed stirring the pot a bit because I didn’t actually believe that UCF people thought Scott would stay. But apparently there are some delusional people out there with that thought.

I laughed at an earlier post in this thread harder than I have in a month, but I didn't like it in case I run for office someday. But you know who you are.

Haha. I mean, yeah they probably started it and I enjoyed stirring the pot a bit because I didn’t actually believe that UCF people thought Scott would stay. But apparently there are some delusional people out there with that thought.

Yeah, you're totally just responding to people because they took pot shots at Nebraska.

QyZso.gif

Attendance v wins. Ok you can have the attendance trophy Nebraska. Who cares?

Remind me, what are you ranked?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Gosh this board is too much fun. After Frost is announced I’ll still stop by. You sir need to come over to the Nebraska pay board. You would have a blast!! Comparing incomes with your first detractor means you’d probably have to get some thicker skin before you jumped over there though.
No that's ok. When SF announces he's staying at UCF we don't want your salty tears on our board

So Frost is actually dumb enough to sign a contract without an interview? Without finding out who will be hiring his assistants? Without finding out who will make the decisions? Without finding out what kind of assurances he'll get? That doesn't sound like anyone I'd want to hire.

I agree Nebraska is a shit state and UN average act score is a 22 lol. Feels bad living in the past. Man it’s so nice being able to see my teams score on the front page of Espn instead of have to filter via conferences.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Gosh this board is too much fun. After Frost is announced I’ll still stop by. You sir need to come over to the Nebraska pay board. You would have a blast!! Comparing incomes with your first detractor means you’d probably have to get some thicker skin before you jumped over there though.

Holy shit! You took that second sentence literally? You don't get that it's a movie reference? And you told HIM to get a thicker skin? Bro you've gotta get out more.

Reactions: Mikesi
Money makes you better than someone without it?
You are a very sad person. I feel sorry for you.

Holy hell, here's another one! You Nebraska folks are really insulated. You honestly don't know he's paraphrasing a movie quote? FFS you guys are way too uptight.

LOL. Dance monkey, dance!

You can’t even fill your own stadium and it’s half the size of MAJOR college football programs. Mickey Mouse school
Watch black friday, primetime ABC game in a sold out stadium that will be loader than most "p5" stadiums. When we get the golden ticket we will instantly be a perennial top 25 program
thanks for contributing high school harry

When we visit other stadiums, take over.

We are not Oklahoma or god forbid the corn eating losers. We don't claim to be classy, and we are a young, energetic fanbase. We won't wait our turn, we are setting high goals and creating our own destiny.

We need to own our youth and embrace our rise. Let's innovate and shine a light at how lame the so called "traditional powers" are.

Winners win, losers brag about their so called tradition.

F*ck tradition

#chargeon

Other stadiums...and OUR HOUSE.

Reactions: dali drama

At the very least, have the balls to just admit you're trolling like FrostTroll does. I can appreciate that. This fake martyr defending Nebraska honor stuff, when YOUR people started this stuff is weak.
Hey now! WHen did i admit to being a troll :D

This is the man's league Nebraska

How do you take this abuse. If you don't like it leave

I'll bet you. If Frost stays, you have to fly me to your city and pay for my bar tab for 3 days. I will do the same.

So you just bet me that Frost is going to Nebraska? Not gonna take that bet because that’s what I do believe is going to happen. Matter of fact, Vegas is no longer taking that bet either. He’s off the board and you can no longer bet on Frost to Nebraska.

So you just beg me that Frost is going to Nebraska? Not gonna take that bet because that’s what I do believe is going to happen. Matter of fact, Vegas is no longer taking that bet either. He’s off the board and you can no longer bet on Frost to Nebraska.

I'll bet you. If Frost stays, you have to fly me to your city and pay for my bar tab for 3 days. I will do the same.
Take him to The Basement. It's free beer and he will feel at home. Just keep a computer and tissues away from him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT