ADVERTISEMENT

Geoff Collins to GTech

This league is literally nothing but on the job training for the privileged 5. Coaches come here because they know they can win and then get their big pay day from bottom feeders collecting checks.

This league is literally nothing but on the job training for the privileged 5. Coaches come here because they know they can win and then get their big pay day from bottom feeders collecting checks.
Yes, and in the end they have fooled a lot of these schools. Look at Fedora fired from NC
and Rhule isn’t exactly tearing it up at
Baylor to give 3 examples

Yes, and in the end they have fooled a lot of these schools. Look at Fedora fired from NC
I’m just curious of how many coaches have left UCF for another coaching job. Isn’t Frost the first to leave, all others either resigned, retired or were fired. Only reason Frost left was because of Nebraska, reportedly turned down UF to stay at UCF before Nebraska came calling.

I still say we can’t afford Huepel leaving in 2 years. We will start to look like UCF isn’t a destination job. I think that will start to affect our image and recruiting. We need a coach who’s in it for the long hall. Kind of like the TCU coach.

I still say that if for some reason Huepel leaves early I think coach Shannon as head coach brings stability to the program. Then pay a great offensive minded coach to run the offense, pay him him $1 million a year. Would rather keep hiring offensive coordinators than continue to lose entire coaching staffs and keep starting over.

Reactions: Mikesi
I still say we can’t afford Huepel leaving in 2 years. We will start to look like UCF isn’t a destination job. I think that will start to affect our image and recruiting. We need a coach who’s in it for the long hall. Kind of like the TCU coach
Totally agree. However, what can we do?
There’s nothing we can do about it without P5 money.

Even G5 offensive coordinators can leave

Reactions: FoxKnight
Rhule walked in a pile of dog doo with field cleats on.

Ga. Tech, I know it's P5 but there has got to be a better school to go to than that. To go from Temple, a subpar UC F clone (lol), to a squad that's set up to play the most boring football from the 1800's. Does he really think he''s going to get the time to recruit the players he needs for Temple-style football? For Temple's sake, here's hoping he isn't an ass and take the entire staff with him.

I’m just curious of how many coaches have left UCF for another coaching job. Isn’t Frost the first to leave, all others either resigned, retired or were fired. Only reason Frost left was because of Nebraska, reportedly turned down UF to stay at UCF before Nebraska came calling.

I still say we can’t afford Huepel leaving in 2 years. We will start to look like UCF isn’t a destination job. I think that will start to affect our image and recruiting. We need a coach who’s in it for the long hall. Kind of like the TCU coach.

I still say that if for some reason Huepel leaves early I think coach Shannon as head coach brings stability to the program. Then pay a great offensive minded coach to run the offense, pay him him $1 million a year. Would rather keep hiring offensive coordinators than continue to lose entire coaching staffs and keep starting over.
I’ll just assume that Shannon as HC was sarcasm.

Shannon will change the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT