ADVERTISEMENT

George Zimmerman threatens JAY-Z over production of Trayvon Martin documentary

This guy is going to end up ventilated in a road side ditch.

And no one will shed a tear.

classy. still jay z should be cautious because zimmerman might be able to sue him depending on what they say in the documentary.

I'm honestly surprised this guy is still alive. He likes stirring up shit and/or making sure he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm honestly surprised this guy is still alive. He likes stirring up shit and/or making sure he's in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Zimmerman probably feels like he's got nothing to lose. Considering people cause issues for him on a regular basis, I guess I could understand that.

The best thing to happen would be for Zimmerman to get a good settlement and go off and live away from the world. Until then, enough people in society will always interact poorly with him.

Zimmerman probably feels like he's got nothing to lose. Considering people cause issues for him on a regular basis, I guess I could understand that.

The best thing to happen would be for Zimmerman to get a good settlement and go off and live away from the world. Until then, enough people in society will always interact poorly with him.

Jorge boasting in a Sanford bar that he was the guy who capped Martin probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. That doesn't mean he deserves to get his truck shot up and whatnot, but he'd be wise to live a bit more quietly.

Jorge boasting in a Sanford bar that he was the guy who capped Martin probably wasn't the smartest thing to do. That doesn't mean he deserves to get his truck shot up and whatnot, but he'd be wise to live a bit more quietly.
I don't disagree, but he is harrassed enough that he's reached the point he doesn't give a sh--any more.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT