ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Guidestones partially destroyed

Vote for Rusty in 2022

Bronze Knight
Silver Member
Dec 28, 2021
Not entirely destroyed, but one of them has been spread to the four winds and the rest is damaged. Hopefully, the rest is condemned and torn down. The Georgia Guidestones need to be destroyed and grinded down into powder. In its place, should be a large park for little kids and dogs to run around in.

To whoever it was that did this, I thank you.

de03765d0f914b38.png

Not entirely destroyed, but one of them has been spread to the four winds and the rest is damaged. Hopefully, the rest is condemned and torn down. The Georgia Guidestones need to be destroyed and grinded down into powder. In its place, should be a large park for little kids and dogs to run around in.

To whoever it was that did this, I thank you.

de03765d0f914b38.png
I’d never heard of these before. What is their significance?

They were privately created-erected, on private property. Eventually the land was donated for preservation. But it was still a private venture and owner.

As far as the statues on public property, those are another story though. They should have been moved years ago if they were to be preserve. They did not represent the local, public community.

Now in the case of some statues defaced or destroyed on private property, such as those of Washington and others, that's also just like these stones.

In any case ... too many Americans are no longer differentiating between private and public property and ownership, and we're ****ing ourselves as a result. Some want this though. They want a Soviet State.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT