ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Primary Election

Elections are run by the state.

It's run by the State but largely administered by the counties themselves. The state gets the resources to the counties and they are then responsible for staffing and assuring polling places are open.

The only honest answer here is that the primary was a clusterf*ck, the State failed in some ways, these counties failed in other ways, and it all needs to be fixed.

surprised how confident they still are
It's a conditioned response. I heard the same mindless boasts about big wins by McCain and Romney.

After the Brexit victory in England in 2016, I had a sneaking suspicion that America would pull a similar 'WTF?' vote given Hillary's pathetic campaign. But I don't think even MAGAman's loudest critics could have ever imagined the Trump Administration being such a clusterf*k on this grand of a scale.

It's a conditioned response. I heard the same mindless boasts about big wins by McCain and Romney.

After the Brexit victory in England in 2016, I had a sneaking suspicion that America would pull a similar 'WTF?' vote given Hillary's pathetic campaign. But I don't think even MAGAman's loudest critics could have ever imagined the Trump Administration being such a clusterf*k on this grand of a scale.

Here's the thing- when you say these things, no one believes a word of it because you are documented on here as such a habitual liar.

Here's the thing- when you say these things, no one believes a word of it because you are documented on here as such a habitual liar.
LOL---85 is clearly still hurtin' from his latest round of Shuckster smackdowns.

I'm curious....are you STILL concerned about a Biden Veep candidate who engages in...(gasp!)...conspiracy theories? :) :) :)

ADVERTISEMENT