ADVERTISEMENT

Get your score picks in for the Gasparilla Bowl right here

I put the scores lower as they are going to ruj alot and so will we. They should have a prop bet on total passes thrown OU would be what 40?

Went to UCF undergrad and uf for grad school. Had to suffer through both these miserable seasons this year. Have to say that I have never hated a year of football more than this year. Both these teams are atrocious for different reasons. Uf has no defense though Christian Robinson has made the defense better outside of Samford. Luckily they brought in a young stud coach that is transforming the program. Something UCF should have done last year ie hire Chadwell. UCF is miserable for other reasons like having to endure a Gus Malzahn offense.

uF cannot stop the counter or wheel route. But I don’t trust Gus to be smart enough to figure this out.

Wow can't believe all the downers (even though I can completely understand). Nah, I got UCF winning. Will be tight first two quarters but I see us extending it big in the second half. Expect us to win by 2 TDs. No technical, on-field logic about my prediction, simply think the kids are more motivated than ever, Gaytors & all of mainstream audience classically overlooking us, big home crowd, and using all my good luck chips to will this win.

Wow can't believe all the downers (even though I can completely understand). Nah, I got UCF winning. Will be tight first two quarters but I see us extending it big in the second half. Expect us to win by 2 TDs. No technical, on-field logic about my prediction, simply think the kids are more motivated than ever, Gaytors & all of mainstream audience classically overlooking us, big home crowd, and using all my good luck chips to will this win.

Yep. It makes no sense to post a pessimistic pick online. Just makes us look weak, and unsupportive.

Some UCFans need to take a hard look in the mirror, and ask themselves what do they want our UCFanbase to put out on the interwebz. Are they personally doing that or the opposite?

#UCFacts

Yep. It makes no sense to post a pessimistic pick online. Just makes us look weak, and unsupportive.

Some UCFans need to take a hard look in the mirror, and ask themselves what do they want our UCFanbase to put out on the interwebz. Are they personally doing that or the opposite?

#UCFacts
I get what your saying but we have to be honest. We are playing a good SEC team. I mean I hope we win (and maybe Bowser can make a difference) :)

I get what your saying but we have to be honest. We are playing a good SEC team. I mean I hope we win (and maybe Bowser can make a difference) :)

There is something about judging a book by it's cover.

Again. If you put a team above you simply by their affiliation rather than their individual accomplishments then they have already won, and you've lost.

We seriously need to stop with this P5 / G5, Vandy is good bc sec nonsense.

#UCFacts

There is something about judging a book by it's cover.

Again. If you put a team above you simply by their affiliation rather than their individual accomplishments then they have already won, and you've lost.

We seriously need to stop with this P5 / G5, Vandy is good bc sec nonsense.

#UCFacts
Do you see the physical size of Florida's SEC recruits and players? The size difference compared to UCF? Hippo never recruited jack! You seriously have to consider this. FL was a team that was hanging with Alabama? We are not the same team that came back and beat Boise. Hello?

We almost couldn't beat UCF at home. This is not judging a book by it's cover, it's judging a book by it's contents, results, data, injuries, talent level....etc

Not 2 tds but close enough.

29-17. Good guy. Don't EVER count your guys out.

Anything could happen here, but the most likely scenario is they can put up 30 on our defense, but we can't score that much on their defense.

We lose 34-24
I called it, we couldn't put 30 up on their defense :)

Great win! Even better way to head into the offseason, 2nd national signing day. Some of those dudes on UF's DL were freaks. Thankfully they were missing a few a probably couldn't rotate as much as they would have liked. Wasn't very impressed with Emory Jones as a passer.

Reactions: BlakNGoldAllDay
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT