ADVERTISEMENT

Get your score picks in for the Gasparilla Bowl right here

Didn't expect our defense to hold up like they did. Thought we would get worn down, but the few weeks off seemed to get the team rested up.

Reactions: U C to the F
What a great night. Redemption for the first two games against the gators that I went to. Amazing how far we have come.
Yes, I was also in attendance at the Swamp for both those horrible losses.
However, I had an epiphany yesterday which might guarantee a UCF win in all future bowls versus the SEC….
I JUST NEED TO BE IN ATTENDANCE!!!
I was THERE for these 3 big bowl wins…
Georgia (Liberty)
Auburn (Peach)
Florida (Gasparilla)
But I was NOT there when UCF lost to Mississippi State (Liberty) and LSU (Fiesta). 🤔
So guys, don’t worry about our future bowl games vs SEC…. I GOT THIS! 😉

However, I had an epiphany yesterday which might guarantee a UCF win in all future bowls versus the SEC….
Georgia (Liberty)
Auburn (Peach)
Florida (Gasparilla)
But I was NOT there when UCF lost to Mississippi State (Liberty) and LSU (Fiesta). 🤔

For these UCFacts, I'll contribute to your bowl attendance UCFund

#UCFacts

😎

Georgia (Liberty)
Auburn (Peach)
Florida (Gasparilla)
I only missed 3 UCF Bowl Games:

2005: Hawaii Bowl lost to Nevada 49-48 in OT
2012: Beef O'GBrady Bowl win vs Ball State 38-17
2020: Boca Raton Bowl loss vs BYU (Covid)

I made:
2007: Liberty Bowl (loss vs Miss St)
2009: St Pete Bowl (loss vs Rutgers)
2010: Liberty Bowl (win vs Georgia)
2013: Fiesta Bowl win vs Baylor
2014: St Pete Bowl loss vs NC STATE
2016: Cure Bowl loss at Arkansas St
2017: Peach Bowl win vs Auburn
2018: Fiesta Bowl loss vs LSU
2019: Gasparilla Bowl win vs Marshall
2021: Gasparilla Bowl win vs Florida

Last edited:
There is something about judging a book by it's cover.

Again. If you put a team above you simply by their affiliation rather than their individual accomplishments then they have already won, and you've lost.

We seriously need to stop with this P5 / G5, Vandy is good bc sec nonsense.

#UCFacts
I actually owe HONORS an apology. He was right and I was wrong about the players for this game matching up! And I'm glad I was wrong! Honors!...thank you :)

Reactions: UCFhonors
I actually owe HONORS an apology. He was right and I was wrong about the players for this game matching up! And I'm glad I was wrong! Honors!...thank you :)

No need, my UCFriend.

It's easy to protect our hopes with pessimism. Especially when the whole ESP5N Cartel tells us we are 2nd tier, our players and coaches and program is 2nd class.

The only way we get past that is to unknight together and remember all those times we proved the doubters wrong.

What worries me more than outside doubters is having new UCFans believe this outside UCFalse narrative that UCF or another non-ESP5N Cartel team is 2nd class simply because of conference affliction. When our UCFans turn against ourselves, we and the rest of cfb is in trouble.

#UCFacts

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT