ADVERTISEMENT

Globalism. Why is it a thing?

not a fan of infowars.

i heard something is going on in italy right now and that they might try exit the eu. interesting times over in europe.

To be fair, a lot of Huff Post and Slate articles in here as well. Those are liberal rags.

No. Just no.

Please tell me you did not put slate and huff po in the same category as info wars.

You still have time to take back your statement and redeem yourself before everyone here thinks you are an utter moron.

Last edited:
Can you explain to us why you're asking for comments on articles from infowars?
If you read the article, there really wasn't much to it and is really immaterial to the question. Can you answer the question, MACH?

It's where you attack the other side with lies in an attempt to make your information the correct information.
Could you please point out the lies from the article? There wasn't a whole lot discussed in it.

HOLY SHIT and now fab is defending info wars.

Wow. I weep for how fuking stupid our country has become. fab you are pathetic, you used to be intelligent, what the hell happened to you and others over the last 2 years. Jesus fuking christ this is sad.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Could you please point out the lies from the article? There wasn't a whole lot discussed in it.
I was commenting on infowars not the specific article. I'm glad to share info wars lies though, if you want me to let me know.

Aaaaaand 85 is doubling down on stupidity.

FFS what has happened to you people. There are not words in the english language to describe how incredibly pathetic you have become.

Can someone please explain to me why Globalism is so important to so many people?

https://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-globalists-concerned-about-populist-uprising-in-europe/

Money and power. The same as its always been. The article is probably pretty factual but the agenda for the meeting is likely speculation.

FTR, I agree with the opinions posted about Alex Jones. The guy is crazy but every now and then he actually does have some legitimate journalism. 99% of his stuff isn't but that makes for a lot of fun sound bites for Glenn Beck to play.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Infowars & Alex Jones is another flavor of from the Coca Cola free style machine of controlled oppo garbage.

Decent job:

it all makes sense now

and answering the question I don't know why any college educated person would fear globalism, a lot of ignorant paranoia in this country today.

It has everything to do with liberty. I dont want a bureaucrat in washington telling me what i can or can't do, and i certainly don't want a bunch of rich people in europe doing it either.

Its pretty overblown but thats the basis behind the opposition to it

No. Just no.

Please tell me you did not put slate and huff po in the same category as info wars.

You still have time to take back your statement and redeem yourself before everyone here thinks you are an utter moron.

Once again ... just like with the racial insults vs. abusing women, you are assigning levels to "who is faker".

Here is my take. I don't believe anything Info Wars says ... I don't believe a word that Huffington Post says .... so in my book I don't give 2 $$hits who has more glorious exaggerations and lies.

It has everything to do with liberty. I dont want a bureaucrat in washington telling me what i can or can't do, and i certainly don't want a bunch of rich people in europe doing it either.

I can respect that but one positive is that it can prevent another major global conflict if we are more interconnected. I think most people would agree that a WW3 would be less likely with globalization compared to hyper nationalism and isolation by nuclear powers.

it all makes sense now

and answering the question I don't know why any college educated person would fear globalism, a lot of ignorant paranoia in this country today.

I don’t fear it. I fully understand why people in our heartland fear it who have seen their jobs erased and towns reduced to rubble.

But f*ck those people without college degrees- amirite?

Reactions: fabknight
Once again ... just like with the racial insults vs. abusing women, you are assigning levels to "who is faker".

Here is my take. I don't believe anything Info Wars says ... I don't believe a word that Huffington Post says .... so in my book I don't give 2 $$hits who has more glorious exaggerations and lies.

Wow.

One posts about reptilian overlords and chemtrails, the other is a left leaning news source. But totally the same thing.

At least you made it easy to assign you the "utter moron" designation

I can respect that but one positive is that it can prevent another major global conflict if we are more interconnected. I think most people would agree that a WW3 would be less likely with globalization compared to hyper nationalism and isolation by nuclear powers.

Cant argue that.

Reactions: Poolside Knight

And at the same time liberty, would allow globalism for open markets without government intervention. The things that helped make this country very very rich.

And at the same time liberty, would allow globalism for open markets without government intervention. The things that helped make this country very very rich.

True, but the idea that bothers people is that globalism will result in more consolidation of wealth. I don't necessarily agree with it but we do know that the more power that is consolidated in the hands of a few leads to more enrichment of the few.

Theres a strong populist sentiment in the anti globalist movement. I'd say its probably even stronger than the nationalist aspect of it.

Reactions: fabknight
Cant argue that.
I'll throw something out for devil's advocate sake. Boils down to:

X: Who benefits from wars?
Y: Ah, well look at history (nationalism is bad!!).
X: Who writes history books?

Lot of money to be made distracting people with/creating conflict, I don't care if it's rich vs poor black vs white dumb vs smart you name it $$$.

Who said f*ck those people w/o college degrees? Ah, gotta love twisting people's words into something they never said.

Oh pulleeaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee

The following comment is dripping with contempt for those backwards idiots who don't have degrees and don't watch TED Talks on the benefits of a global economy every day. It implies that those elite college educated people should know better, and those morons who didn't go to college are just sucked up into ignorant paranoia

Oh pulleeaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee

The following comment is dripping with contempt for those backwards idiots who don't have degrees and don't watch TED Talks on the benefits of a global economy every day. It implies that those elite college educated people should know better, and those morons who didn't go to college are just sucked up into ignorant paranoia

Oh pulleeeeaaazzzeeee.

Coming from the group of people who are tired of everything in this world having to be so PC, it's very interesting that someone made a factual statement and you're all up in arms.

What is wrong with saying someone who is not college educated might not get globalism? Plenty of people who went to college don't even get it.

Not to mention - one of the main causes of paranoia I would say is being ignorant to something. Things people don't get can be a scary thing.

I get why they feel that way, I don't blame them for feeling that way but it's an accurate statement.

Wow.

One posts about reptilian overlords and chemtrails, the other is a left leaning news source. But totally the same thing.

At least you made it easy to assign you the "utter moron" designation

"left leaning" ???.... how about . ... extreme leftists ... more accurate description.

"left leaning" ???.... how about . ... extreme leftists ... more accurate description.

Sure whatever. I still don't see the posting about how Newton CT was a fake shooting and all the parents who lost children were crisis actors. So kindly STFU with your ignorant comparisons.

Sure whatever. I still don't see the posting about how Newton CT was a fake shooting and all the parents who lost children were crisis actors. So kindly STFU with your ignorant comparisons.

Whatever lizard boy. Your mind control doesn't work through my tinfoil hat.

Do you all really think that there would be no violent conflict if there was one world nation with one government?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT