ADVERTISEMENT

Globalism. Why is it a thing?

Do you all really think that there would be no violent conflict if there was one world nation with one government?
Nope. As long as there are differing ideologies (religious or political), haves and have-nots, and value systems, there will always be violent conflict.

Reactions: UCFWayne
It is interesting that the right wing has Infowars, and the worst the left wing has is...what? The huffpo? Says a lot about the lowest common denominator of each side.

Infowars is dumb fake conspiracy wing. I’d call (((Breitbart))) right wing

Mother Jones & DailyKos rival huffpo is obnoxiousity.

It is interesting that the right wing has Infowars, and the worst the left wing has is...what? The huffpo? Says a lot about the lowest common denominator of each side.

You claiming the worst the left wing has is Huffpo is laughable.

Infowars is dumb fake conspiracy wing. I’d call (((Breitbart))) right wing

Mother Jones & DailyKos rival huffpo is obnoxiousity.

Alex Jones has already admitted in court that his entire persona is an act.

The HuffPo and daily hate site DailyKos are self-righteous, self-important to such a degree that it’s insufferable.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Alex Jones has already admitted in court that his entire persona is an act.

The HuffPo and daily hate site DailyKos are self-righteous, self-important to such a degree that it’s insufferable.

I dont mind Huffpo, but Kos is extreme hatred and he even admits it.

I'll throw something out for devil's advocate sake. Boils down to:

X: Who benefits from wars?
Y: Ah, well look at history (nationalism is bad!!).
X: Who writes history books?

Lot of money to be made distracting people with/creating conflict, I don't care if it's rich vs poor black vs white dumb vs smart you name it $$$.

What everyone knows you're thinking:

X: Who benefits from wars? THE JEWS!!!!
Y: Ah, well look at history (nationalism is bad!!). JUST LOOK AT THAT FAKE EVENT KNOWN AS THE HOLOCAUST!!!
X: Who writes history books? THE JEWS!!!

What everyone knows you're thinking:

X: Who benefits from wars? THE JEWS!!!!
Y: Ah, well look at history (nationalism is bad!!). JUST LOOK AT THAT FAKE EVENT KNOWN AS THE HOLOCAUST!!!
X: Who writes history books? THE JEWS!!!

You gdmf'n anti-Semite! I just want America to be like Israel. Strong sense of national identify controlled borders etc.

Apparently Israel is 75% Jewish in ethnicity and religion. Why isn't their lack of "diversity" and apparent adherence to faith mocked as 'Jewish Supremacy" like European Americans & Christianity is here in America?

You claiming the worst the left wing has is Huffpo is laughable.

Well, maybe because YOU gave the example of Huff Po being as bad! JFC I'm trying to give you the benefit of that doubt here that you aren't just another ignorant red hatter but you are really making it difficult.

To be fair, a lot of Huff Post and Slate articles in here as well. Those are liberal rags.

Maybe give a better example? What is the left wing version of "Info Wars"?

Well, maybe because YOU gave the example of Huff Po being as bad! JFC I'm trying to give you the benefit of that doubt here that you aren't just another ignorant red hatter but you are really making it difficult.

Maybe give a better example? What is the left wing version of "Info Wars"?
Addicting Info?

I'm glad we're arguing over which sides "worst" is worse.

Not really much of an argument, the right has tens of millions of people that listen to literal conspiracy theories, and the left has...huff post? I've never heard of addicting info and its website looks like it was designed by a middle schooler.

Its really telling of the lowest common denominator of each side.

Not really much of an argument, the right has tens of millions of people that listen to literal conspiracy theories, and the left has...huff post? I've never heard of addicting info and its website looks like it was designed by a middle schooler.

Its really telling of the lowest common denominator of each side.
Isn't the Russian collusion story just one huge conspiracy theory?

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Are conspiracy theories based on real life events and backed up by actual facts and findings?
What actual facts and findings have been uncovered to support the theory that there was collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign?

Conspiracy theories don’t get independent investigations by former heads of the FBI. I don’t see Robert Mueller and company investigating Pizzagate, Chemtrails, or whether jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Now, that doesn’t mean there was collusion, but there was enough smoke and circumstantial evidence to support an investigation. And seeing as Mueller has been silent as the grave with his findings, you’ll just have to wait to see what is uncovered.

Conspiracy theories don’t get independent investigations by former heads of the FBI. I don’t see Robert Mueller and company investigating Pizzagate, Chemtrails, or whether jet fuel can melt steel beams.

Now, that doesn’t mean there was collusion, but there was enough smoke and circumstantial evidence to support an investigation. And seeing as Mueller has been silent as the grave with his findings, you’ll just have to wait to see what is uncovered.
i think there might have been enough smoke to start an investigation. that said, i think its pretty clear now that there wasnt and i dont think it shouldve taken this long to come to that conclusion. at this point i think its actually starting to hurt our country by further pushing us apart.

Reactions: fabknight

Except that the veracity of the claims in the dossier that formed much of the smoke is dubious at best, the leaking of a memo that probably should’ve been classified to the press in a way that conceals the FBI director as the source with his quoted intent to trigger a special investigator was certainly improper if not illegal, and the lack of anything at all that met a legal standard of reasonable suspicion before the investigation beyond the above except for one meeting between Trump Jr and a lawyer refutes your assumption.

And Mueller has leaked so much out of this investigation I can’t see how you can say he’s been silent as a grave. I guess we’ll see but if this comes to nothing it will be a huge travesty and we all should be upset that it happened. And if there is collusion, we all should call for Trump to step down. I just don’t see that happening.

He hasn't been silent; his pathetic team of crackpots has been leaking information for months now.

i think there might have been enough smoke to start an investigation. that said, i think its pretty clear now that there wasnt and i dont think it shouldve taken this long to come to that conclusion. at this point i think its actually starting to hurt our country by further pushing us apart.

Whether it happened or not, the question is whether Trump INTENDED to break the law or if he was just careless.

So is everyone just ignoring the fact that 85 claimed no one listens to InfoWars, and yet fab posted a goddamn link to their shit stain delusional website, and 85 still try's to defend him?

There aren't words for this level of stupidity.

Can someone please explain to me why Globalism is so important to so many people?
https://www.infowars.com/bilderberg-globalists-concerned-about-populist-uprising-in-europe/
not a fan of infowars.
i heard something is going on in italy right now and that they might try exit the eu. interesting times over in europe.
It's really this simple ... People say it's 'regionalism' or 'globalism,' but it's not. I'm a realist, so I know it's not. But some people think it's 'global harmony,' when it's 'global baloney.'

Take the EU, Germany is the defacto majority control of that zone. People take issue with Germany, Germany acts like it's the EU, all while Germany are hypocrites.

Now some of the former, eastern bloc nations cannot stand up to Germany, but the UK and others can. And when it's 'our (not EU, but Germany) way or the highway,' it becomes the highway for some.

The same can be said of anything. Take NATO. That's really the US' will. I can admit that. As much as the US complains about NATO, most of what NATO does is the US' will.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT