ADVERTISEMENT

Go Missouri, Navy and Tulane!

im thinking Georgia. If kentucky wins they'll find a way to keep both in the top 10.
If kentucky loses, they could drop to 11 and keep us at 12.

Reactions: Mikesi
Kentucky is #10 in total defense. Good season. They finally beat Florida. Lets see how this holds up today.

Georgia. Kentucky's remaining games are Tennessee, Middle Tennessee and Loserville.....total garbage. At least Georgia still has Auburn and GA Tech left to play.

Also need Texas to beat West Virginia, and BC to beat VaTech. Michigan to wallop Penn State (because if Penn State wins they'll put them both in front of us). Purdue to beat Iowa. ARIZONA STATE to beat Utah.

Last edited:
is this USF's Homecoming game? feel bad for their players how bad their fanbase is but that one track kid that hurt his knee earlier this season should have picked UCF

The lack of support for this team is amazing. They are a pretty good team and the city of Tampa could care less. USF should just cancel football altogether.
It’s a really large metro area not to get 40,000 fans. I think it’s the constant disappointment year after year.

We will bring a ton of fans there

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
these Head Coaches can be so stupid with time managment, if you are going for the field goal there then wait till the clock is at 3 seconds to call the timeout and end the half on the kick. now you risk a kick return or an unneeded injury on special teams

Let's not forget FSU either. Just can't bring myself to root for them as long as Taggart is there.
The irony for me is the same thing and I am a FSU grad as well. Taggart is taking the brand and crapping on it. It's clear to me UCF is the best team in the state.

checking out the bullspen after this ass kicking
tenor.gif

Speaking of USF, felt this one couldn't wait until game week.

Darnell Salomon
OCRVWCZIOHUWWWF.20160721192150.jpg

A Famous Candybar
butterfinger-king-size-candy-bars-1B.png

yes we were 0-12, but i can attest we've never looked embarrassing like the Cows have with those fumbles

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT