ADVERTISEMENT

Good Bye Iran Deal

I'm glad my row of offices is empty because I about split my side laughing so damn hard.
my office is very quiet but even i ended up laughing out loud a bit. im sure a few people were asking what was so funny. ucfmike immediately became one of my all time favorite posters.

my office is very quiet but even i ended up laughing out loud a bit. im sure a few people were asking what was so funny. ucfmike immediately became one of my all time favorite posters.
I freak'n got Diet Mtn Dew in my lungs right now. Deeeaaaaammmmmmmnnnnn ... don't drink while reading ucf.rivals when @ucfMike be a posting!

Reactions: UCFWayne
Nobel Prize for Angela Merkel!
And just like in '95 with Iraq ... they undermine the agreement and UN Security Council!

And how did that work out? Oh, that's right, we found the documentation on the companies that were bribed in the 2003 invasion, to block the 1995 UN Security Council. And people wondered why we assumed the Iraqis still had WMDs after the non-sense of '96-98?

Why do we even bother when the Europeans are still serving their special, natural resource interests in the Middle East? Reverse the '56 Suez policy, pull back to the Americans, let the EU build a Navy to patrol it and bribe countries into behaving. We're done. We don't need their oil.

We won't ever ... again.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Lol

I wish any EU company luck in selling their crap to Iran who wishes to do any business in the US

I also wish any CEO happy trails who decides that the Iranian market is a long term better bet than the American market

Youre wrong all the time, is that frustrating? Does it send you into a rage?

Last edited:
Reactions: NinjaKnight
Youre wrong all the time, is that frustrating? Does it send you into a rage?

Lol- oh noz! Guess what? We can just make it very clear- any company doing business in Iran who is skating around US sanctions will be directly sanctioned by the US.

Which again revalidates my question- which idiot CEO is going to even consider putting his company at odds with US sanctions compliance to access the Iranian market?

You’re wrong again as always

Lol- oh noz! Guess what? We can just make it very clear- any company doing business in Iran who is skating around US sanctions will be directly sanctioned by the US.

Which again revalidates my question- which idiot CEO is going to even consider putting his company at odds with US sanctions compliance to access the Iranian market?

You’re wrong again as always
EU companies will not have a choice. The EU is forcing them to not follow the sanctions. Unless the US wants to sanction the EU. This is not a CEO decision.

EU companies will not have a choice. The EU is forcing them to not follow the sanctions. Unless the US wants to sanction the EU. This is not a CEO decision.

You’re not bright are you? If an EU company wants to do business in the US, they must be in compliance with US law. Regardless of what some schmuck in Brussels has to say.

You’re not bright are you? If an EU company wants to do business in the US, they must be in compliance with US law. Regardless of what some schmuck in Brussels has to say.
If an EU company wants to do business in the country they are located in they have to follow the EU law.

Doesnt this prove that they werent sincere in the first place?

Nope.

Under the deal, the Islamic Republic curbed its capacity to enrich uranium for nuclear fuel and in return won a lifting of most international sanctions that had hobbled its economy

Nope.

Under the deal, the Islamic Republic curbed its capacity to enrich uranium for nuclear fuel and in return won a lifting of most international sanctions that had hobbled its economy

So, basically it was ransom.

So, basically it was ransom.

I mean yeah, thats what the old deal basically was. It certainly wasn't perfect, but sure beats abso-fuking-lutlly nothing that we have going for us now.

But hey, Obama did it so it sucks according to our resident geniuses at the beginning of this thread

I mean yeah, thats what the old deal basically was. It certainly wasn't perfect, but sure beats abso-fuking-lutlly nothing that we have going for us now.

But hey, Obama did it so it sucks according to our resident geniuses at the beginning of this thread
Maybe. But it also gave the appearance of retraction and compliance but had nothing binding long term and had a huge loophole in any site they wanted to deem military. There is too much evidence already that they’ve maintained a good face for the UN while doing whatever the hell they wanted in the background. At some point you either give up the farce of a deal or you hold them accountable.

But the Iranians assured us that they were never trying to build a bombs and don’t want a bomb!

HOW CAN THIS BE??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT