ADVERTISEMENT

Great news!!!

Even better news, Nebraska won big today!
Game went as expected

Congratulations!

Sorry to hear you are losing your top RB and WR. They played lights out today

I wouldn’t be surprised if you guys win another

4-8

Game went as expected

Congratulations!

4-8
All quiet on the cornfumbler front until now. So much happening with the Navy thugs, Pittsburgh winning and cinci next - and maybe Gameday? Great time to be a UCf fan.

Reactions: Mikesi
Game went as expected

Congratulations!

4-8

Morgan is actually the #2 receiver, but yeah they will both be big losses. Frost definitely has the system to bring out the best in skill position players. Its pretty amazing how he could take a career 3 ypc running back and all of a sudden he's averaging 7. Now just needs to figure out how to field a defense thats at least servicable

Morgan is actually the #2 receiver, but yeah they will both be big losses. Frost definitely has the system to bring out the best in skill position players. Its pretty amazing how he could take a career 3 ypc running back and all of a sudden he's averaging 7. Now just needs to figure out how to field a defense thats at least servicable
Looks like he’s been the #1 guy for weeks. Spielman can be contained and has limitations because of his size.

Looks like he’s been the #1 guy for weeks. Spielman can be contained and has limitations because of his size.

Oh man, no. Spielman has been the 1 target all season and has better speed/mobility. They're both really good but JD is clearly the more dangerous weapon.

I’m buying what they are selling in Lincoln now. Frost will win the B10 West NEXT year. It’s a garbage division and they can score 40+ a game. They may even win the Big 10. No one here wants to hear it, but it’s very possible.
Hahahahaha. Win the Big-10??? That’s hilarious!!! 3-7. You don’t have the facts straight. How many games have you actually watched? Do you know that they haven’t scored more than 31 vs any team with a pulse. The defense is capable of giving up 40 to anyone with a pulse. Did you see the Michigan game?? The talent disparity was off the charts

How about the Northwestern debacle? Frost is a mediocre Gameday coach at best.

Wins vs BCU, Illinois and Minnesota. All at home. The worst teams in the Big 10 West an average to below FCS school

Even those Big-10 games weren’t in hand until late.

The defense is horrible and they have no relief in site. I mean bad. They also lose their top running back and best WR in my opinion. The backups and depth aren’t great at the skilled positions. Florida pipeline is dry

Go ahead and buy that. Waterfront property in NGEbraska.

College football is all about the QB position and Martinez looks good for being a true freshman. The only drawback is Frost seems to let him run too much. He’s already got hurt once. I would limit his runs, unless they happen naturally from scrambling.

Reactions: Crazyhole
College football is all about the QB position and Martinez looks good for being a true freshman. The only drawback is Frost seems to let him run too much. He’s already got hurt once. I would limit his runs, unless they happen naturally from scrambling.
If he gets hurt, they are a 2-10 team at best. Probably 0-12

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Hahahahaha. Win the Big-10??? That’s hilarious!!! 3-7. You don’t have the facts straight. How many games have you actually watched? Do you know that they haven’t scored more than 31 vs any team with a pulse. The defense is capable of giving up 40 to anyone with a pulse. Did you see the Michigan game?? The talent disparity was off the charts

How about the Northwestern debacle? Frost is a mediocre Gameday coach at best.

Wins vs BCU, Illinois and Minnesota. All at home. The worst teams in the Big 10 West an average to below FCS school

Even those Big-10 games weren’t in hand until late.

The defense is horrible and they have no relief in site. I mean bad. They also lose their top running back and best WR in my opinion. The backups and depth aren’t great at the skilled positions. Florida pipeline is dry

Go ahead and buy that. Waterfront property in NGEbraska.
You do realize that there's a lot of talent outside of Florida, right? There is only 1 team in Florida this year that's any good, and all of them are stacked with Florida players.

Regardless, its a transition year with a true freahman qb and a serious lack of talent, experience, and depth on defense and yet this team isn't that far from being 7-3.

You do realize that there's a lot of talent outside of Florida, right? There is only 1 team in Florida this year that's any good, and all of them are stacked with Florida players.

Regardless, its a transition year with a true freahman qb and a serious lack of talent, experience, and depth on defense and yet this team isn't that far from being 7-3.
Ok, but come on? Win the big 10 outright next year? I even heard that this year by some players and fans.

Wisconsin is down this year. I don’t see you beating them to even win the West.

Honestly, Ohio State in the east is actually down this year too.

As far as Florida players, if you don’t get any, you’re still in the same boat ( competing for the same recruits as Michigan, Ohio State, etc.) just trying to fit a square peg in a round hole (Frost’s System).

Additionally, California recruits aren’t interested.

Oh.., and then there’s the defense

That’s not really a thoroughly accurate answer.

I've seen them go from trash in the first 6 games of the Frost era to putting up 50+ and nearly beating a Top 10 team the last few weeks. I've also seen Frost take an 0-12 team and go 6-7 then go undefeated.

People may still be extremely emotional about him leaving, but that doesn't mean he isn't doing exactly the same thing in Lincoln that he did here.

Reactions: clmssun and ahabmw
Ok, but come on? Win the big 10 outright next year? I even heard that this year by some players and fans.

Wisconsin is down this year. I don’t see you beating them to even win the West.

Honestly, Ohio State in the east is actually down this year too.

As far as Florida players, if you don’t get any, you’re still in the same boat ( competing for the same recruits as Michigan, Ohio State, etc.) just trying to fit a square peg in a round hole (Frost’s System).

Additionally, California recruits aren’t interested.

Oh.., and then there’s the defense

The square peg/round hole thing isnt accurate at all. Not a single skill position player is from Florida and the team is putting up 500 yards a game since the Michigan debacle. Even in 10 degree weather and 30 mph winds on saturday, the offense put up 600 yards.

Let’s not get all crazy here. I know some of you guys are in love with Frost, but in 2016 this team was 7-0 and ranked #7 before they lost to Wisconsin and the bottom fell out. Did you guys know that?

Now they are 3-7 and likely to end the season 4-8 or 3-9. Yes. 4-8 and now 4-8 or 3-9.

This team has no defense and very little hope.
It’s a train wreck

This is not UCF, it’s NGEbraska. So, I’m not sure what the 0-12 analogy with UCF has anything to do with this.

Yes, the schedule is more favorable next year, but I see nothing that shows me that team is going to meet any of their fan bases’ expectations which is a National Championship or the CFP

So, they win 8-9 games next year and are #2-3 in the west?

That’s what they have been for 2 decades. Big f_cking deal. They have fired 4-5 coaches doing such things.

Yes, my hate for NGEbraska fans is real. Additionally, Frost is an A-hole.

Last edited:
I've seen them go from trash in the first 6 games of the Frost era to putting up 50+ and nearly beating a Top 10 team the last few weeks.
Honestly, that’s really sugarcoating things. Ohio State is barely a top 20-25 team and we all know it. Ask Purdue.

Additionally. Illinois has noooo defense. Almost as bad as NGEbraskas

Honestly, that’s really sugarcoating things. Ohio State is barely a top 20-25 team and we all know it. Ask Purdue.

8-1. I don't want to defend them, but I also don't want to use the same subjective arguments against them that people use against us. That's a Top 10-15 team. Nebraska looked pretty darn good.

8-1. I don't want to defend them, but I also don't want to use the same subjective arguments against them that people use against us. That's a Top 10-15 team. Nebraska looked pretty darn good.
So.. when they are ranked ahead of us in the CFP then our fans say that we are robbed,

However when NGEbraska sort of gives them a good game against a depleted Ohio State secondary then they are amazing say the Frost/NGEbraska lovers.

Can’t have it both ways

I’m the one who picked NGEbraska to go 6-6.

They couldn’t even match that.

So.. when they are ranked ahead of us in the CFP then our fans say that we are robbed,

However when NGEbraska sort of gives them a good game against a depleted Ohio State secondary then they are amazing say the Frost/NGEbraska lovers.

Can’t have it both ways

How does UCF getting screwed factor into this? Fact is, Ohio State is a Top 10 team and would probably be no worse than 15 IF the polls were legit. That's still a Top 15 team, even if UCF was #4. I'm not going into making excuses for their secondary.

Just forget it, your hate of Frost is a bit over the top.You can't even acknowledge that scoring 30+ on Ohio State and 50+ on Illinois is a sign of significant improvement and reason to believe that after 9 more months wouldn't be enough to for them get through a terrible Big 10 West and likely 1 or 2 tough teams in the Big 10 East. If UCF put 50+ on Illinois, we'd be bragging about it. And you know we would.

Reactions: Crazyhole
If UCF put 50+ on Illinois, we'd be bragging about it. And you know we would.
We “should” put 60 plus on them and would give up under 30. USF held them to 19 points and gave up 200 yards rushing. They had nearly 400 on NGEbraska.

Penn State put 63 on them. So.,, you see my point? Nothing really noteworthy. BCU, Illinois and Minnesota are terrible. That’s their wins. All at home.

How does UCF getting screwed factor into this? Fact is, Ohio State is a Top 10 team and would probably be no worse than 15 IF the polls were legit. That's still a Top 15 team, even if UCF was #4. I'm not going into making excuses for their secondary.

Just forget it, your hate of Frost is a bit over the top.You can't even acknowledge that scoring 30+ on Ohio State and 50+ on Illinois is a sign of significant improvement and reason to believe that after 9 more months wouldn't be enough to for them get through a terrible Big 10 West and likely 1 or 2 tough teams in the Big 10 East. If UCF put 50+ on Illinois, we'd be bragging about it. And you know we would.
So.. when we used to score on the Georgia’s, Auburn’s, etc and the other great teams in the 1990’s, were we as good as them hanging for one game? Those games were even closer

NGEbraska can beat Michigan State and Iowa, then we will talk. Not close losses. Wins. Their board isn’t even THAT optimistic. See.., football involves offense AND defense. Not just offense

Let them show something.

They are 3-7. As Bill Parcell’s said. “You are what your record says you are

The only argument against OSU is the loss to Purdue, but everybody acknowledges the fact that its hard to go undefeated. Clearly they are a top 10 team by any measure.

I’m the one who picked NGEbraska to go 6-6.

They couldn’t even match that.
Yeah, I thought Frost would go 6-6 or a little better, based on their highly ranked recruiting classes before he arrived. He got off to a bad start hospitalizing a player from a S&C workout. It was probably hard for players to trust Frost & Co after that. Some probably still don't. It will be interesting to see how many transfer out end of season.IMO

The only argument against OSU is the loss to Purdue, but everybody acknowledges the fact that its hard to go undefeated. Clearly they are a top 10 team by any measure.
Let’s see what they do vs Michigan

NGEbraska can beat Michigan State and Iowa, then we will talk. Not close losses. Wins. Their board isn’t even THAT optimistic. See.., football involves offense AND defense. Not just offense

Let them show something.

They are 3-7. As Bill Parcell’s said. “You are what your record says you are
Thats not totally true. Its applicable for rankings but not for judging a teams quality. If nebraska replaced Michigan and OSU for UCONN and Northen Iowa the record would be better but the team would be just as good/bad.

Yeah, I thought Frost would go 6-6 or a little better, based on their highly ranked recruiting classes before he arrived. He got off to a bad start hospitalizing a player from a S&C workout. It was probably hard for players to trust Frost & Co after that. Some probably still don't. It will be interesting to see how many transfer out end of season.IMO
The talent was there, but the culture had been destroyed. Loser mentality that lasted for about 5 weeks into the season but it has flipped. There were several cancer players who have left already but by the sounds of it that isnt an issue anymore

The talent was there, but the culture had been destroyed. Loser mentality that lasted for about 5 weeks into the season but it has flipped. There were several cancer players who have left already but by the sounds of it that isnt an issue anymore
Yes I heard Frost call student athletes culture killers as they were gracefully trying to transfer out with no animosity. Not his finest moment. The players handled it with class, Frost didn't.

I got no problem with where OSU is ranked. They are 9-1. Yeah, they have a bad loss but it is a road conference game. Sure, maybe they should be down a few more positions at this point but it's not "crazy" where they are ranked.

I don't think there is enough emphasis put on conference games, especially road conference games. I think your conference slate is much tougher than your OOC schedule, because there is history, and OOC games are early in the season when teams are trying to figure out what they are. The bloodbath of the previous two weeks clearly shows how difficult it is to win conference road games.

I also don't think there is enough emphasis being put on our 22 game winning streak. Not only have we found ways to win, we've done it in the middle of turning over the entire program's staff, as well as implementing new offensive and defensive schemes, and losing 7 guys that have taken NFL snaps this season. I don't care if we win by 1 or 100. If any P5 school were doing this those bafoons would be praising that team 24/7, and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Reactions: PowerEye101

At the beginning of the year he also eroded some of the trust with his questionable, my way or the high way play calling and game decisions that he was criticized for but vehemently defended......

Look. We have Gameday and they don’t.

We are on the “big boy program” now. They are 3-7.

The ESPN guys hate the cold and snow. Let NGEbraska suffer

This thread was NEVER ABOUT NGEbraska

Next subject....

Frost's system requires a smart QB. I think they have that in Martinez. Everyone remember what happened when we first put Milton in? We got stomped. But we ended with 6-6. The question I have is whether or not Frost has the juice to pull some skilled players to Lincoln. As much as those guys hate to admit it, it is not a big draw. Playing B10 football is, but playing it in Lincoln is not what the half-crazed fringe thinks it is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT