ADVERTISEMENT

Griffin to start on Sunday.

Injured I believe. It's probably a 1 game start, but the starter, I think, is in his last year so they will be looking at their future Sunday.
Yep, starter is injured, out at least one game, if not two.

The love Griffin's heart and attacking the ball. The only thing they've been watching on-film is if he's missing assignments, which is expected as he learns their system.

I hear Hughes may be starting for Minnesota as well?
I don’t t think Hughes will be starting in the base package. Maybe nickel or dime, but Minnesota has really good established DB’s. I would be shocked if he knocked one off in his first year. If he was playing for the Bucs he may have started because frankly the Bucs DB’s looked liked garbage last year and didn’t impress me much in the preseason.

I don’t t think Hughes will be starting in the base package. Maybe nickel or dime, but Minnesota has really good established DB’s. I would be shocked if he knocked one off in his first year. If he was playing for the Bucs he may have started because frankly the Bucs DB’s looked liked garbage last year and didn’t impress me much in the preseason.
Their starting slot corner is injured. https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/f...ckensie-alexander-doubtful-with-ankle-injury/

Another defensive back Terrance Newman retired. Hughes will start at slot corner.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT