ADVERTISEMENT

GT vs UCF game

Style points FTW. Impressed overall given GT had the benefit of an extra game to work out the first game jitters.

Bub-bye! We are done with your NFL DBs

They made Marlon Williams look like Jerry Rice.

Marlon = man
GT DBs -= boys
Oh, you’re one of those fans lol. You got a grudge or something? Thomas played very good bye and our top CB is out. (Wouldn’t have made much of a difference imo though)

Thanks to everyone for the good conversations! I was worried about a blowout late and that’s what happened! Hoping to play y’all again soon.

Oh, you’re one of those fans lol. You got a grudge or something? Thomas played very good bye and our top CB is out. (Wouldn’t have made much of a difference imo though)

Thanks to everyone for the good conversations! I was worried about a blowout late and that’s what happened! Hoping to play y’all again soon.
second half your defense played well, I love to see the improvements GT is making in the ACC.
few years ago no one would see you beating FSU and putting up a fight like this for a good portion of the game. Freshman QB mistakes am I right? we had some of those last year also

second half your defense played well, I love to see the improvements GT is making in the ACC.
few years ago no one would see you beating FSU and putting up a fight like this for a good portion of the game. Freshman QB mistakes am I right? we had some of those last year also
Yea, we are still in a pretty big transition from our old offense. We were the smallest team in the power 5 when this new staff took over. We were also one of the youngest. Mistakes absolutely destroyed us today lol.

Sorry about him. Good game.

Ignore him, he's an actual moron and an embarrassment to the UCF fan base and University.

Good game to you, classy fans and program. Always had the most respect for the rambling wreck.

Easy route for the boys. Had some unfortunate calls against us but once we put our foot on the pedal it was an absolute route. I think the defense showed a lot of effort running to the ball on every play. They played hard.

Yea, we are still in a pretty big transition from our old offense. We were the smallest team in the power 5 when this new staff took over. We were also one of the youngest. Mistakes absolutely destroyed us today lol.
GT is a great team. Hold your heads high. In another year this team will be special. The only thing i hate is your field. This turf if players are hit wrong is bad. Especially if muscles are not stretched properly.

Reactions: Knightro20
Ignore him, he's an actual moron and an embarrassment to the UCF fan base and University.
And you’re an embarrassment to the human race. You have the most ignores in the history of messages boards and almost nobody can read anything you post. Additionally, you can’t read most posts, because you have a ton of people on ignore
Snowflake ❄️

Oh.., then there’s the serial killer characteristics to most of your WC posts

remember those??

Name the other four that are ahead of us in your top five in your mind. Curious minds wanna know who they are............................
So I don’t think all these teams are necessarily ahead of you but the top 5 teams GT plays imo is Clemson, ND, UCF, Louisville, and Miami.

Oh

GT is a young team with a very talented QB and RB. They need to stay with the Freshman RB the rest of the year. I hope GT wins the rest of their games I will be cheering for them to win out. 😎

GT is definitely going to be an improved team by the end of the year, lots of good young talent.

UCF needs to clean up penalties and Heupel once again needs to find running game rhythm for our team. We got some phenomenal young talent on our team too. I see #2, 24 starting next week against ECU with next weeks game being the Richardson and Goode coming out party at RB. I really dislike first games of the season because there is usually a lot to tweak in these games. I'm glad we got GT rather than UNC this year. I'm excited to see how our DL grows in year 2 for them.

Good game guys. There was some questionable officiating at times and we had 7 starters out. 3 on the DL and 4 we didnt know about until game time. No excuses though you guys were the better team today. We have to clean up some freshman mistakes and get a little more depth on the defensive front but we're going in the right direction.

Good game guys. There was some questionable officiating at times and we had 7 starters out. 3 on the DL and 4 we didnt know about until game time. No excuses though you guys were the better team today. We have to clean up some freshman mistakes and get a little more depth on the defensive front but we're going in the right direction.
Sims showed a ton of promise and should be scary next year. He definitely took a lot of punishment this game and needs to be careful. Props to GT for an interesting game. Hopefully this proves to some that UCF is anything but a G5 team. Seems like it doesn't matter how many good teams UCF beats, until its their team - the respect isn't there.

Definitely a lot better looking team for you guys and I’m sure it hurt having guys out but we weren’t at 100% either. Debatably our way offensive lineman was out because of a concussion we didn’t know about, and our best receiver/running back both got hurt early on in the game and didn’t return. Not to mention our guys who had opted out who would’ve played. But overall I think gt will be real good in a year or two. Simms and Gibbs are both studs. Especially Gibbs. I’m looking forward to next time we match up.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Definitely a lot better looking team for you guys and I’m sure it hurt having guys out but we weren’t at 100% either. Debatably our way offensive lineman was out because of a concussion we didn’t know about, and our best receiver/running back both got hurt early on in the game and didn’t return. Not to mention our guys who had opted out who would’ve played. But overall I think gt will be real good in a year or two. Simms and Gibbs are both studs. Especially Gibbs. I’m looking forward to next time we match up.
Which OLineman had a concussion and was out?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT