ADVERTISEMENT

GT vs UCF game

Nice toss but Gabe needs to go through his progression. He stared down Robinson the entire time

I really dont like what our LBs/slot corners are doing with these short over the middle passes and short screen passes

Y’all’s WR’s are impressive even on contested balls thrown
Now you know why we always score 30+, and people have been big on us since '17.

GT should only be down within 1 score without the screw ups. Our D has allowed almost 300 yards in the first half.

Told everyone GT was going to score 27+ once I found out we're down more of our front 7 than I thought right as the game started. I think we're only starting 2 of last year's 7.

CBs are playing soft, as expected. Randy Shannon isn't showing anything before conference play. We have to play at Memphis. :)

Reactions: Knight Strength
Wtf did we give up before half?
We've spotted them 284 yards in the first half. D has a lot of work to do in the 2nd half and before next week.

I said GT would get 200 on the ground and rip off a few big ones. Didn't expect our CBs to be playing even more conservative than Shannon already is.

Remember, GT cleaned up things in the 2nd half against FSU and outscored them 16-3. But I see our offensive adding at least 13 more to 41. I don't see GT adding 28+.

D needs to stop the GT passing game.

GT has a number of drops and misthrows to their WRs. Gabriel, Nixon and Williams are the difference in this game, plus that key turnover early on.

We don't look playoff ready. Wish we had UNC to start the season at home, but this year is what it is. But it doesn't matter.

Big 10 isn't playing non-conference, so we could end this 63-14 (not going to happen, but for argument's sake), and go 9-0, and a 7-1 Big 10 is still getting in over us, let alone an 8-0 Big 10 for sure.

Same with Big XII, even though #11 OK St only had 100 yards against Tulsa in the first half.

It will be...

Clemson
#1 SEC
And 2 from...
#1 Big 10, #1 Big XII, #2 SEC (if there is a bad loss Big 10 or XII) or 1 loss (Clemson) ND

Last edited:
Now you know why we always score 30+, and people have been big on us since '17.

GT should only be down within 1 score without the screw ups. Our D has allowed almost 300 yards in the first half.

Told everyone GT was going to score 27+ once I found out we're down more of our front 7 than I thought right as the game started. I think we're only starting 2 of last year's 7.

CBs are playing soft, as expected. Randy Shannon isn't showing anything before conference play. We have to play at Memphis. :)
I knew y’all had a good offense it’s so fast it’s hard to stop. I agree GT has left at least 10 points out there. Hopefully Gat can stop the mistakes and get a quick 3 and out to start the 3rd. If not they will be in trouble.

for the record we are missing our top DT, top CB, our top 2 DE’s, our top RB, and our top 2 TE’s.

Reactions: Knight Strength
I knew y’all had a good offense it’s so fast it’s hard to stop. I agree GT has left at least 10 points out there. Hopefully Gat can stop the mistakes and get a quick 3 and out to start the 3rd. If not they will be in trouble.

for the record we are missing our top DT, top CB, our top 2 DE’s, our top RB, and our top 2 TE’s.
UCF is typically a second half team... sorry bro. And most of your fans on your message board are douchbags. I hope you guys get killed.

Hoping we get to play y’all again in the near future
Next will be at UCF.

Unfortunately the ACC has been pulling out of all scheduled games with AAC since '17, just ask ECU and Memphis. Houston, UCF, Memphis and Cincy hadn't scheduled anything but 1:1 against P5 all past decade, sans last second fill ins (just 1 each team at most).

The Big XII pulled out after their #5/#6 ranked Champion never led us in the Fiesta Bowl. Kansas State and Texas dropped us.

PAC-12 hasn't played us this past decade other than Stanford for Academic reasons (they were #2, we were #1, academically in the final Top 10 after I'd
get2013).

SEC stopped after we spoiled Alabama's homecoming long, long ago, although we had 3 all at Florida we finally canceled (played 2) some 15 years ago.

Big 10 no longer after the last few, although Michigan did get a last second schedule in 2016.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT