ADVERTISEMENT

Guess Which Student Activits are coming to Disney?

Lovely. Just mind-boggling that someone is paying for those tickets. It'll be great for the kids at the happiest place on Earth. As soon as they soak enough attention....off to Space Mountain with the FastPass. You know they'll have a FastPass too.

Reactions: UCFKnightfan08
"Accidentally" step on some fingers if they lay down in front of you.
Nice. So 4 months from a very deadly shooting at their high school, stomp on some kids fingers because they are trying to affect change in America. You all are really disturbed.

Resorting to physical violence because you don't like their protest?

I expect no more from gun hoarding redhat morons.

Raising awareness is another form of doing nothing.
Smartest thing you've ever said.

Everybody knows what happened. Everybody knows what the MSD kids want. But by all means, lets take the happiest place on earth and turn it into a political arena where 4 year olds have to ask their parents why these high school kids are lying on the ground.

Pathetic. Just like you.

Since Obama they have sped up their goals in every direction. They have an entire HUGE generation that has been force-fed liberal indoctrination from their births to adulthood. This generation thinks with their emotions that are controlled by the media, which is controlled by our enemies. In 10 short years they have managed to insert sexual deviancy into the military, the schools, the chapels, and our TV sets. It is so well established now that even so-called conservatives fall all over themselves to refer to it as 'normal' and a 'privileged' 'community' that needs special protections. They changed the language from invading illegal aliens to 'undocumented immigrants', which in turn changed the attitudes of the sheep to 'feel' for the invaders as 'victims' of our own laws against said invasion. Hell, they even got the majority of the white race to loathe themselves so much as to cheer for their own genocide and replacement. Everything was going so well that they never even bothered to hide their goals from the white people anymore, and openly spoke about them with a smile. The final nail in our coffin was supposed to be the election of Hillary Clinton. A bought and paid for slimy politician only too eager to sell out her race for money and power. She spoke openly that she intended not only to continue Obama's white-killing and America-killing policies, she intended to add to them and speed them up. Sheep everywhere cheered and boasted that there would never again be a conservative in office. The Republican party was dead they said, and even liberal white people eagerly awaited the last gasp of their own race.

Then Trump somehow got elected. The 'speed up' suddenly had a monkey wrench thrown into it's gears. Our enemies were too quick in assuming that we had given up and were awaiting our deaths in quiet resolve. This infuriated our enemies and their sheep. They had become drunk on the relentless changes in their charge down the hill, and simply could not stand a slowing, let alone a halt of their opiate. The cabal between the puppeteers, the media, schools, and their minions grew to a frenzy and they rabidly attacked everything Trump intended to do, even if it was something they never opposed before. In the meantime, the sudden realization that not everyone had drank their poisonous doctrine meant that they needed to get the primary victory they required to ensure that rebellion would die as quickly as possible. Abolishment of the second amendment.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
Lovely. Just mind-boggling that someone is paying for those tickets. It'll be great for the kids at the happiest place on Earth. As soon as they soak enough attention....off to Space Mountain with the FastPass. You know they'll have a FastPass too.
Smartest thing you've ever said.

Everybody knows what happened. Everybody knows what the MSD kids want. But by all means, lets take the happiest place on earth and turn it into a political arena where 4 year olds have to ask their parents why these high school kids are lying on the ground.

Pathetic. Just like you.
better than having 5 year olds asking their parents why their classmates were murdered.

better than having 5 year olds asking their parents why their classmates were murdered.

Because an idiotic judge in Volusia county refused to sentence this killer to prison after breaking his 35 years old probation 4 times who 3 weeks later murdered 4 little kids earlier this week.

That's what you can tell them why some of their classmates we're murdered.

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/jud...standoff-out-of-prison-records-show/769968814

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/06/13/orlando-hostage-taker-why-wasnt-he-prison/698954002/

Since Obama they have sped up their goals in every direction. They have an entire HUGE generation that has been force-fed liberal indoctrination from their births to adulthood. This generation thinks with their emotions that are controlled by the media, which is controlled by our enemies. In 10 short years they have managed to insert sexual deviancy into the military, the schools, the chapels, and our TV sets. It is so well established now that even so-called conservatives fall all over themselves to refer to it as 'normal' and a 'privileged' 'community' that needs special protections. They changed the language from invading illegal aliens to 'undocumented immigrants', which in turn changed the attitudes of the sheep to 'feel' for the invaders as 'victims' of our own laws against said invasion. Hell, they even got the majority of the white race to loathe themselves so much as to cheer for their own genocide and replacement. Everything was going so well that they never even bothered to hide their goals from the white people anymore, and openly spoke about them with a smile. The final nail in our coffin was supposed to be the election of Hillary Clinton. A bought and paid for slimy politician only too eager to sell out her race for money and power. She spoke openly that she intended not only to continue Obama's white-killing and America-killing policies, she intended to add to them and speed them up. Sheep everywhere cheered and boasted that there would never again be a conservative in office. The Republican party was dead they said, and even liberal white people eagerly awaited the last gasp of their own race.

Then Trump somehow got elected. The 'speed up' suddenly had a monkey wrench thrown into it's gears. Our enemies were too quick in assuming that we had given up and were awaiting our deaths in quiet resolve. This infuriated our enemies and their sheep. They had become drunk on the relentless changes in their charge down the hill, and simply could not stand a slowing, let alone a halt of their opiate. The cabal between the puppeteers, the media, schools, and their minions grew to a frenzy and they rabidly attacked everything Trump intended to do, even if it was something they never opposed before. In the meantime, the sudden realization that not everyone had drank their poisonous doctrine meant that they needed to get the primary victory they required to ensure that rebellion would die as quickly as possible. Abolishment of the second amendment.
Not the last ten years. Last generation. Since they killed Kennedy. The boomer generation is cucked self absorbed me me me lack of awareness of the shoulders of the giants they were standing on from the greatest generation. Immigration reform in the 60s, welfare expansion, gold peg removed, drugs drugs drugs...

It’s an easy answer- children older than them are being raised to devalue life and live in dangerous social media bubbles which makes killing their classmates easier to swallow

I encourage kids worried about going to school to ask why their fellow students are so devoid of values and a sense of what’s right

Raising awareness is another form of doing nothing.
I wish "raising awareness" was just that neutral. Too many people in this country are just "raising awareness" and assuming their leadership shares their own subjective suburban middle class white goals. (In this case, guns are bad if they are used in suburbia but privately I want my gun in my house to protect me from mythical intruders so everyone should give up their guns except me and dont ask me to pay more in taxes for the police I depend on btw).

The Klan, Jim Jones, David Koresh, the Bhagwan, Marshall Applewhite, every gun thumping right wing compound in the West, etc. all of these guys were/are just "raising awareness" too. Nobody needs to "raise awareness" that mass murder is bad. The question to be asked is who is funding and leading this "awareness" campaign and what do they gain from cult like behavior when otherwise overly intelligent and privileged white people blindly lie down in the street just because somebody thinks that's a good idea? If the kids themselves really came up with the idea of re-creating the bodies left behind from a shooting, then they clearly need in patient comprehensive mental health treatment and long term counseling to deal with their desire for all of us to visualize the things they may or may not have seen. They dont need our help. But they do need help.

Reactions: cnsaguy
Nice. So 4 months from a very deadly shooting at their high school, stomp on some kids fingers because they are trying to affect change in America. You all are really disturbed.
Laying on the ground playing dead at Disney World and I'm the one who is disturbed?

You guys hate "thoughts and prayers" .... others hate when a bunch of idiots lie down in Publix and block the aisle while they are shopping.

Same thing.
Unfortunately for you, one of those things actually achieves some results, the other doesn't.

Unfortunately for you, one of those things actually achieves some results, the other doesn't.

I'm pretty sure when they laid down in the aisle at Publix in Oviedo/Winter Springs most people just shook their head and went on with their lives.

But go ahead and act like it is doing something. You have my thoughts and prayers.

did the kids ever try and do this protest? i have a feeling disney world wouldnt put up with it and would immediately have them arrested and trespassed.

did the kids ever try and do this protest? i have a feeling disney world wouldnt put up with it and would immediately have them arrested and trespassed.

But...but...but muh right to protezt!!!

Hey, everyone watch these two mental giants have a circle jerk about a fictional story they believe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT