Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Top choices in order.

1). Griffin Twins

2). Culpepper

3). GOL

4). Shaq

Griffin twins are the best choice.

Charismatic, energetic, great story, recent part of UCF’s greatest failure and success, easily available now, etc. The most recent faces of the program.

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of the Shaq bros for Gameday. I love them but they are too recent. People will just say they have no one famous to represent us, and it just feels like they are current players.

Tosh would have been the 100% best choice. Still don't know why he can't come for a few hours to do this. Idk if the house burning down was a real thing and if so, being away for half a day won't hurt/wont' bring his house back (not trying to sound insensitive but I'm sure he has insurance and all that).

Not a huge fan of the Shaq bros for Gameday. I love them but they are too recent. People will just say they have no one famous to represent us, and it just feels like they are current players.

Tosh would have been the 100% best choice. Still don't know why he can't come for a few hours to do this. Idk if the house burning down was a real thing and if so, being away for half a day won't hurt/wont' bring his house back (not trying to sound insensitive but I'm sure he has insurance and all that).
Does gameday usually keep it a surprise?

‘College GameDay’ guest pickers, categorized by how much sense they make

1. Obvious fits, Former players and other alumni make this list, for the most part
  2. Celebrities that might seem random, but who have school ties
  3. Make sense strictly in a geographic context
  4. Comedians
  5. Little connection to an involved school, but great anyway
  6. Kind of random
  7. Bro country singers who probably have some loose affiliation to a school
https://www.sbnation.com/college-fo...87166/college-gameday-celebrity-guest-pickers

1. Knugget(poops when he picks SEC team)
2. Hulk from Universal( u want to see him smash the whole set)
3. The Grinch
4. Mo Bamba
5. Wayne Brady

The more I think about it...they are going to bring out Mickey Mouse aren't they? Owned by Disney. And what fun would it be to have Corso and Mickey interact. Oh, the hilarity! What a great image of those two together.*
Mickey could work. Then Corso rips off Mickey's head and puts it on himself. This would not be good for the younger audience.:sunglasses:

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Still part of the first UCF team that went to a bowl and is stilll active on a roster 13 years later!
Geez, someone still has sour grapes over a missed extra point lol

I don't know Mat Pratter from his UCF days. For me, he's more known as an NFL guy. Still, he's irrelevant these days. Kind of boring to have a kicker be our guest too.

Still part of the first UCF team that went to a bowl and is stilll active on a roster 13 years later!
Geez, someone still has sour grapes over a missed extra point lol
He missed the extra point against Ohio during a miserable winless season that was (honestly) more unbearable than 2015.

It was our one moment of happiness having just scored to send the game into OT as time expired.... so much hugging and baby kissing... and then shank.

Ok just expanding the list lol.
Celebrities? Justin Timberlake. Trent Reznor used to live in Central Florida I think. :sunglasses:
Did anyone mention Tiger Woods? :fistbump:

Sorry Blake …

lindsey-duke.jpg

she's still receiving better press these days and knows how to represent :)

Salty?

Dude, were you even at the bowl where he missed the extra point? I was. Let it go.
You’re being completely ridiculous. Hurray for you!! You attended a bowl game that UCF played in!! You’re just amazing. Get off your damn high horse. If I remembered him for that, just like thousands of other UCF fans, who gives a crap

Who the hell associates UCF football with Matt Prater?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT