ADVERTISEMENT

Guest Picker???

You’re being completely ridiculous. Hurray for you!! You attended a bowl game that UCF played in!! You’re just amazing. Get off your damn high horse. If I remembered him for that, just like thousands of other UCF fans, who gives a crap

Who the hell associates UCF football with Matt Prater?

I say we put this to a vote.
Kickers get no respect. They also don’t get invited as a guest picker. I’d rather have Blake’s ex gf make the picks

You’re being completely ridiculous. Hurray for you!! You attended a bowl game that UCF played in!! You’re just amazing. Get off your damn high horse. If I remembered him for that, just like thousands of other UCF fans, who gives a crap

Who the hell associates UCF football with Matt Prater?
Have you seen all the NFL records he holds?
Stop pissing on our current and former athletes, it's the one thing that really bothers me about you.

Kickers get no respect. They also don’t get invited as a guest picker. I’d rather have Blake’s ex gf make the picks
Fair enough but Prater is like that transitioning example of coach kruz to GOL. And he is still playing as we move on to KZ calling out ND. He's transcending. :sunglasses:

Have you seen all the NFL records he holds?
Stop pissing on our current and former athletes, it's the one thing that really bothers me about you.
Then I’ll do it more, just to annoy the hell out of you. Pissing on current and former players? So, he’s never heard it about the the missed extra point before? He reads this message board daily? He’s an NFL kicker. He’s made millions. Do you really think that he can’t take it or hasn’t been criticized before? Do you think he cares?

Then I’ll do it more, just to annoy the hell out of you. Pissing on current and former players? So, he’s never heard it about the the missed extra point before? He reads this message board daily? He’s an NFL kicker. He’s made millions. Do you really think that he can’t take it or hasn’t been criticized before? Do you think he cares?
...so it shouldn't be a problem having him on game day if he can take a ribbing.

Reactions: Mikesi
Yeah screw Prater. I support all UCF players EXCEPT him. If only he was as competent playing for UCF as he’s been in the NFL.

And B Marsh hates him... hence why he choked him out after the Hawaii Bowl.

And I love B Marsh!!

Yeah screw Prater. I support all UCF players EXCEPT him. If only he was as competent playing for UCF as he’s been in the NFL.

And B Marsh hates him... hence why he choked him out after the Hawaii Bowl.

And I love B Marsh!!
Did he really choke him?

He missed the extra point against Ohio during a miserable winless season that was (honestly) more unbearable than 2015.

It was our one moment of happiness having just scored to send the game into OT as time expired.... so much hugging and baby kissing... and then shank.

It was the hold

Have they named a guest picker yet? I thought I heard somewhere that Aric Amirola had an association with UCF. What about them?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT