ADVERTISEMENT

Gus Already Offering 4 and 5 Star Recruits

Hughes will in the league for a long time. He had 2 bad games this year but was solid for most the year
Also has the bonus of being a solid returner. He did have a few nice games and Gabe had consistent success when given the reps too. So it's not as though Hughes was the only one to give up production to him, even on his own team. So long as he remains healthy I think he'll be in the league.

Had an INT to win a game early this year, then I've heard nothing but bad about him out of the press, or rather mediocre. I stopped listening so maybe he got better at the end of the year.

Had an INT to win a game early this year, then I've heard nothing but bad about him out of the press, or rather mediocre. I stopped listening so maybe he got better at the end of the year.
I haven’t watched every game but KC fans said he gives up long TDS a lot.

Just to put a really sad end to the Hughes debate, 1 play as CB, 4 on special teams. I didn't watch so have no idea if he got injured. Sadly, I doubt he's on the Chiefs next year.

He wasn’t even the main returner. Hardman is and during playoffs Hill has volunteered to do it more often.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT