ADVERTISEMENT

Gus' bad QB decision, 1 weapon offense, no discipline team, defense like last year and

Knight_Classes_begin_7pm

Golden Knight
Oct 6, 2013
a national embarrassment at home tonight is enough for me.

Gus is not the coach to take us forward. His play calling sucks (where's this genius), his QB choices suck.

After 3 years, I'm convinced he cannot advance us forward.

His bullsh*t answers after tragedies like tonight are lame and over.

We have no passing game, so the defense never has to line up outside the box.

The offensive line is terrible. Defense is right back to where it was last year....here we go.

Honestly, we may not win another game this season. Gus had 2 weeks to prepare for this Shit show!

I know a lot of UCF fans and alumni hate Dillon Gabriel but I miss his skills. UCF had awesome success with our Hawaiian QB's. KZ and DG. I remember our road game in Louisville and DG's injury. A bad look for Malzahn and UCF at that particular time. Hawaiian players have a warrior spirit. BYU was successful for years because they recruited badass and tough Island boys.

I know a lot of UCF fans and alumni hate Dillon Gabriel but I miss his skills. UCF had awesome success with our Hawaiian QB's. KZ and DG. I remember our road game in Louisville and DG's injury. A bad look for Malzahn and UCF at that particular time. Hawaiian players have a warrior spirit. BYU was successful for years because they recruited badass and tough Island boys.
Totally! Jefferson is slow, can't pass. This ancient type offense with this QB is a joke. Another bad decision by Malzan. Every team, including florida, knows to load the box on defense. Jefferson can't throw. And Gus' play calling is the same as huepel, run, run, pass punt. And what a waste of good receivers too.

The defense sucking again is probably what I'm most disappointed about. We know what the QB situation will look like under Gus, but there's a ton of room for improvement on the D side of the ball that just isn't happening.

How bout Gus calling a fade in the end zone on the first series when your quarterback can’t throw ? He needs to take responsibility for that call

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT