ADVERTISEMENT

Gus

Terrorizzertz

Four-Star Recruit
Feb 1, 2016
How hot will his seat be going into next year if we lose quite a bit to the portal and/ or get blown out by Duke in bowl game? I'm pretty sure he didn't need a season ending downward spiral.

What can he do to correct the issues on the coaching staff and in the locker room.

It’s a weird time due to the free Covid year and one free transfer rule plus NIL. Right now you only see people entering the portal. Can’t judge the net effect until you see who comes into the roster next season.

How hot will his seat be going into next year if we lose quite a bit to the portal and/ or get blown out by Duke in bowl game? I'm pretty sure he didn't need a season ending downward spiral.

What can he do to correct the issues on the coaching staff and in the locker room.
Based on Mohajir record so far with coaches, Malzahn is here until he decides he's done. Malzahn along with basketball will get lowered expectations going into the B12.

Reactions: Yaes
Who says the Knights will get blowed by Duke? The guys leaving were giving half azz effort anyway. What happened to the Ryan O'Keefe who ran down the defender from behind in the season opener? Where did that player go? When did the loafer join the squad in his place?

Good riddance to all these hippo holdovers. Mikey Keene is the one who will be missed.

Get use to the Portal. That's at every school. Our best players on offense all came from from the portal! So its a give and take. He does a great job re-loading i think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT