ADVERTISEMENT

Haha

Your infatuation with NU says a lot about you small dick UCF kites! Play in a real conference and you wouldn't win half the games but beings you play high school teams you look tough. Let your love affair with Frost go because he is where he wants to be. No coach, wanting to be in the spot light, wants to stay in Orlando where 25,000 fans is a sell out. Get over yourselves you small minded punks and go hang out at one of your famous gay bars.
Now make a few comments about African-Americans in your small-minded prejudice world. A true NGEbraskian

Another douche bag Harry shows up. Go play the tunnel clip a few more times and pleasure yourself!
No I totally get it bud! You are a secret member of Husker Nation! Welcome! Your tantrums are like a grade school boy flirting with a "girlfriend". I won't waste my time with you clowns anymore because your true love of Nebraska and Frost are too much for a diehard Husker! Carry on UCF Kites and win big in your super "tough" conference! Heupel will be gone in a couple years to move on to a real program and you will hide in your mom's basement sending out little flirts to your boyfriends. What time do the gay bars open in Whore Lando? GBR for life! Come on boys start your flirting!

you will hide in your mom's basement
Basements are in NGEbraska. That’s where the Troll brain center is. Sorry to see you couldn’t hang with your daddy. That’s a lot of jizz coming from a fan with a smal dick. Must be the 20 years of frustration. Play the tunnel video.

Post+on++_97f246c01333da63f820e2515af7ad43.jpg

Akron couldnt find hotel rooms for their players. What a disapppontment all the way around.

Allegedly that is not true, plenty of rooms to be had in Omaha an hour away. Moos decided why risk being embarrassed on National TV. Apparently the tunnel walk was enough for most corn holes to shoot their wads
:joy:

No I totally get it bud! You are a secret member of Husker Nation! Welcome! Your tantrums are like a grade school boy flirting with a "girlfriend". I won't waste my time with you clowns anymore because your true love of Nebraska and Frost are too much for a diehard Husker! Carry on UCF Kites and win big in your super "tough" conference! Heupel will be gone in a couple years to move on to a real program and you will hide in your mom's basement sending out little flirts to your boyfriends. What time do the gay bars open in Whore Lando? GBR for life! Come on boys start your flirting!

What the f*ck does being gay have to do with anything?

F*ck off.

I thought NGEbraska has plenty of hotel rooms for all those tourists?? WTF?

Lincoln is a town of 200k and the stadium holds 90k. There are gonna be thousands of fans stayimg Saturday night after a 7pm game. Accomodating 70+ people on 2 hours notice on one of the 7 busiest nights of the year in the same hotel would be difficult anywhere.

Lincoln is a town of 200k and the stadium holds 90k. There are gonna be thousands of fans stayimg Saturday night after a 7pm game. Accomodating 70+ people on 2 hours notice on one of the 7 busiest nights of the year in the same hotel would be difficult anywhere.
True. Additionally, they are coming from all over the state and beyond. I thought a morning game today was not only a bad idea, but very odd. However, it would have been nice to watch a game right now.

Logistically it would have been pretty tough to organize the police, fire departments, ambulance services etc. on just a few hours notice. Its just frustrating because they had 3 days of notice for this weather and couldnt figure out a way to move the gametime up a few hours.

ECU rescheduled there game for this afternoon. Where there is a will there is a way.

a) Lincoln had thunderstorms in the forecast all day today except 8am-11am

b) ECU is located 2.5 hours from their opponent. Their opponent took a bus, not a plane

c) a football game at ECU isn’t a big enough event to sell out all the hotels

d) it likely wasn’t a televised game, which is probably the biggest roadblock for this type of thing

a) Lincoln had thunderstorms in the forecast all day today except 8am-11am

b) ECU is located 2.5 hours from their opponent. Their opponent took a bus, not a plane

c) a football game at ECU isn’t a big enough event to sell out all the hotels

d) it likely wasn’t a televised game, which is probably the biggest roadblock for this type of thing
I’m watching the game right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT