ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas official: 50 of 62 killed were ours

ZFG .... I say we back Israel no matter what they do or how they do it.

After having watched this BS for most of my life I'm convinced that Israel actually wants to live in peace and those other jerk offs have no intention of ever accepting it.

Yup.

Israel just wants to be left alone. The terrorist organizations (and in turn, some countries), want Israel to DIE. You think their hatred for the USA is bad? That's nothing compared for their hatred of Israel.
This is ridiculous. Israel has active troops all over the region. They aren't taking a defensive stand against attackers, they are actively waging war all over the middle east. The Israel as a pacifist defending itself picture you're trying to paint is just false.

This is ridiculous. Israel has active troops all over the region. They aren't taking a defensive stand against attackers, they are actively waging war all over the middle east. The Israel as a pacifist defending itself picture you're trying to paint is just false.

LMAO

Israel has soldiers in Egypt? Jordan? Saudi? Kuwait? Iraq? Iran? UAE? Places that don’t even admit Jews into the country?

Hilarious. Care to qualify this? It’s the most absurd claim I’ve ever heard. If you can’t wuakify this doozy of a lie then it’s probably time you vacate the board already

Reactions: fabknight

This isn't true. They have spies all over the region, but active troops? Where do you get This?

Also interesting that you fail to mention all of the support and emergency aid they provide all over the world. Earthquake in Peru? Israel is there helping in search and rescue. People starving in Ethiopia? Israel is there providing technology and training.

Please source where they have active troops all over the region.

LMAO

Israel has soldiers in Egypt? Jordan? Saudi? Kuwait? Iraq? Iran? UAE? Places that don’t even admit Jews into the country?

Hilarious. Care to qualify this? It’s the most absurd claim I’ve ever heard. If you can’t wuakify this doozy of a lie then it’s probably time you vacate the board already
Not every country in the region but where ever and whenever there is conflict they find a way to get involved and attack the countries that they don't like. They just smoked a bunch of Iranians while hiding behind the USA in Syria.

Attempted to - couldn't find anything you're referencing.

Not every country in the region but where ever and whenever there is conflict they find a way to get involved and attack the countries that they don't like. They just smoked a bunch of Iranians while hiding behind the USA in Syria.

You mean when another country/terrorist group lobbies missiles into Israel they retaliate? HOW DARE THEY!

As someone else mentioned, they have working relationships with quite a few powers in the region - and they are left alone. The problem is these groups strongly believe that the land Israel is on is not theirs and they will fight to the death to take it from them.

The whole infuriating thing to me is heaven forbid Jews, who only make up about 15 million people in the WORLD have their one tiny little state. Is that so much to ask for?

Reactions: fabknight

You see, when you declare war against another country and declare your intentions to annihilate that country then put troops next door to that country, there's a pretty good chance those troops are going to get killed.

He isn't even a troll. Just a typical leftist provocateur who repeats anything his political leaders tell him to.
hes claimed to be an economist. hes claimed to be a republican. hes claimed a lot of stupid crap.

he is just a troll. consider putting him on ignore or maybe just stop replying to his outlandish posts.

i doubt fried chicken actually believes any of the garbage he types. hes just a terrible troll
Now that I have him on ignore, it is interesting to see the discussion change for no reason... and then realize fc must have made some dumbass post again. Ignore truly can be a wonderful feature.

Reactions: UCFWayne
lmao @ all these red hat snowflakes putting people on ignore. Just go join stormfront or something if you want to have a discussion purely with others who share your exact same ignorant snowflake views, but don't shit on UCF's reputation by creating a massive ignorant circle jerk on this forum that used to be entertaining before you drove all the good posters away.

lmao @ all these red hat snowflakes putting people on ignore. Just go join stormfront or something if you want to have a discussion purely with others who share your exact same ignorant snowflake views, but don't shit on UCF's reputation by creating a massive ignorant circle jerk on this forum that used to be entertaining before you drove all the good posters away.
That's typical of every political board anymore. People have lost the ability to discuss, disagree, and more than anything change their minds as new information is presented. FC is an antagonist so it exacerbates the situation, but it makes for better discussions when people don't ignore or immediately dismiss one another.

It's interesting to me that most of us were told at one point or another not to discuss sex, religion, and politics, but those are probably the 3 biggest issues we have communicating with each other today. It would be better if people were taught how to have those discussions instead of avoiding them.

That's typical of every political board anymore. People have lost the ability to discuss, disagree, and more than anything change their minds as new information is presented. FC is an antagonist so it exacerbates the situation, but it makes for better discussions when people don't ignore or immediately dismiss one another.

It's interesting to me that most of us were told at one point or another not to discuss sex, religion, and politics, but those are probably the 3 biggest issues we have communicating with each other today. It would be better if people were taught how to have those discussions instead of avoiding them.

Sure, FC goes over the top especially in his titles, but sadly studies have shown that people specifically double down on their (wrongly held) beliefs when presented with evidence to the contrary, and this board proves that every day.

The NRA thread was a perfect example, FC a dick but had legit evidence showing some very worrisome information about our country and what was the response? Multiple immature name calling and flat out avoidance of the topic by the red hatters. Ignorance really is the only way to describe it, and it's terrifying these people have the same voting ability as you and I.

Sure, FC goes over the top especially in his titles, but sadly studies have shown that people specifically double down on their (wrongly held) beliefs when presented with evidence to the contrary, and this board proves that every day.

The NRA thread was a perfect example, FC a dick but had legit evidence showing some very worrisome information about our country and what was the response? Multiple immature name calling and flat out avoidance of the topic by the red hatters. Ignorance really is the only way to describe it, and it's terrifying these people have the same voting ability as you and I.

It isn't just a matter of going over the top, it's purposely making inflammatory remarks directed towards individuals. I responded to the NRA threads topic, but before I even had a chance he specifically called out posters for no reason other than to inflame and start a pissing match.

Reactions: btbones
I resisted putting anyone on ignore for a long time but fc is generally not interested in an honest discussion sharing thoughts and ideas. So, yeah, I put him on ignore.

Pretty much everyone here can discuss and disagree civilly. There are just two people that can't have a debate without getting into a tizzy and throwing temper tantrums. There is no reason to waste time with people like that.

Pretty much everyone here can discuss and disagree civilly. There are just two people that can't have a debate without getting into a tizzy and throwing temper tantrums. There is no reason to waste time with people like that.

Yeah, but I still don't feel like being a snowflake and putting 85 on ignore, no matter how many temper tantrums he throws. And he has thrown a shit ton.

I get that a lot of you guys have some negative history with Ninja, it's pretty apparent. All i can say is that in my fairly short time here I've seen enough substance there worth responding to that I wouldn't categorize him in the same place as FC.

You think my titles are over the top? I put a lot of thought and time into them.

The problem is that no one is planning on changing their mind on any of this. I put out legit evidence of Donald Trump being supported to the tune of as much as 10% of his total campaign donations coming from Russia in a way that lets the red hats know they are supporting a lying crook.

Instead of changing who they support they call fake news or whatever but they're in a pickle on this one since it's a finding from a GOP led Senate Intel Committee. They still can't admit how messed up this all is so they just call names and blame me.

The truth is that they will never give up on Trump because they are dug in too much. If I can get them to ignore me because my facts make them uncomfortable then I'll be happy because it means that deep down they know they've hurt America and they can't stand to be reminded of that regularly.

You think my titles are over the top? I put a lot of thought and time into them.

The problem is that no one is planning on changing their mind on any of this. I put out legit evidence of Donald Trump being supported to the tune of as much as 10% of his total campaign donations coming from Russia in a way that lets the red hats know they are supporting a lying crook.

Instead of changing who they support they call fake news or whatever but they're in a pickle on this one since it's a finding from a GOP led Senate Intel Committee. They still can't admit how messed up this all is so they just call names and blame me.

The truth is that they will never give up on Trump because they are dug in too much. If I can get them to ignore me because my facts make them uncomfortable then I'll be happy because it means that deep down they know they've hurt America and they can't stand to be reminded of that regularly.

lol. So you've gone to the "I'm so important and no one will listen to me" bit.

Reactions: Crazyhole

The first paragraph of the article you posted on the NRA and the campaign donations said this ...

"Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign,"

Is this the "legit evidence" you were talking about? (notice the words i bold and underlined for you). You have to learn the difference between fact and opinion. A simple logic class at UCF would help with that. Also, when you quote The Daily Beast on an article you must also recognize that it is a far left leaning publication .... and thus ... people may read that article with some skepticism.

The first paragraph of the article you posted on the NRA and the campaign donations said this ...

"Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign,"

Is this the "legit evidence" you were talking about? (notice the words i bold and underlined for you). You have to learn the difference between fact and opinion. A simple logic class at UCF would help with that. Also, when you quote The Daily Beast on an article you must also recognize that it is a far left leaning publication .... and thus ... people may read that article with some skepticism.

Wow- total ownsge

Evidence doesn't have to be DNA rock solid to be evidence. A lot of evidence is of varying strength which is why they use phrases like that because the alternative is that they type "Trump is guilty of X" which no one is ready to do yet.

It doesn't mean that nothing happened it just means they need to dig more for proof, which I have full faith they are doing.

Evidence doesn't have to be DNA rock solid to be evidence. A lot of evidence is of varying strength which is why they use phrases like that because the alternative is that they type "Trump is guilty of X" which no one is ready to do yet.

It doesn't mean that nothing happened it just means they need to dig more for proof, which I have full faith they are doing.
Ok

I agree that it doesn't mean that nothing happened ... it also don't mean that something happened .... but you did say FC had "legit evidence" about the campaign donations ... when in fact FC had a liberal publication making assumptions based on a senate report that was, at best, inconclusive in many topics.

I agree that it doesn't mean that nothing happened ... it also don't mean that something happened .... but you did say FC had "legit evidence" about the campaign donations ... when in fact FC had a liberal publication making assumptions based on a senate report that was, at best, inconclusive in many topics.
Nothing will ever be enough for you people but if Hillary tied her shoes wrong you'd talk about it for months.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Sadly one of the times Trump was correct was when he said he could shoot someone in the middle of the street and not lose votes. People like the branch and 85 and FNB continuously prove just how ignorant they are by slopping Trump's tiny little knob on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT