ADVERTISEMENT

Harris twins 4* LB’s have UCF in top 3

“ I want to be the greatest LB to every play for UCF and or uh the University of MSU uh Michigan St. University” 😂
Think he realized he was saying too much!
Shouldn't be too hard to hit that mark. As much as I love all of our former players, there's really only one guy you've got to beat out to be the greatest LB to ever play for UCF. He wasn't even a true LB.

Terrance Plummer
Bobby Spitulski - 3rd round pick, 3 yrs in NFL
I’ll give you Spitulski but we were playing in lower divisions then. Still, the fact that no one has eclipsed him and the list of LBs isn't that deep says something.

Rick Hamilton, Tito Rodriquez (might be spelled wrong), BUT Griffen was the best to watch. Just pure fun.

So what everyone is saying is that Shaquem Griffin singlehandedly is the best linebacker ever at UCF ?

🤦‍♂️

I see myself out now...
Not sure if the stats would justify it bc oleary wrongfully parked him on the bench for 3 years but when he got his shot nobody comes close. His speed was undeniable and he single handedly ruined Auburn in the Peach Bowl

Reactions: FoxKnight
Not sure if the stats would justify it bc oleary wrongfully parked him on the bench for 3 years but when he got his shot nobody comes close. His speed was undeniable and he single handedly ruined Auburn in the Peach Bowl
I don’t know if it’s GOL wrongfully parking him or the combination of struggle building character and Chins having nothing to lose and finding a role for a tweener athlete where he could be disruptive to teams that couldn’t really prepare for it. Kind of like Cincinatti putting a safety at edge to destroy sock boy.

Regardless, Shaquem Griffin worked his ass off, studied film like few others, and deserves his place in the UCF hall of fame.

I don’t know if it’s GOL wrongfully parking him or the combination of struggle building character and Chins having nothing to lose and finding a role for a tweener athlete where he could be disruptive to teams that couldn’t really prepare for it. Kind of like Cincinatti putting a safety at edge to destroy sock boy.
People are quick to blame GOL but he only had him as a Frosh and Sophomore, and as the disaster movie called 2015 unfolded, he had WAY more important things to worry about.

as a big 12 school we have to win these kind of recruiting battles against out of state schools like michigan state and maryland. we just have to.

Reactions: tjb74
I don’t watch a lot of these announcements. Is this a train wreck or is this how it normally goes?
Naw, they're waiting for a family member to arrive.

If yall end up rewatching, the live comments that are happening from this delay are pretty entertaining.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT