ADVERTISEMENT

Harrison Butker's Commencement Speech

What was your link supposed to prove?

LMAO. Another no answer. STFU and stop embarrassing yourself.

The good news is that its rare I bother responding to the whiny crap you post. You're not worth it.

I get it: you're far too stupid to see the bellyaching and whining you've done regarding the bigly Catholic takeover of this country from the SCOTUS. Now you've gotten embarrassed, so you resort to gaslighting.

Bold move, but that fact remains that you got your dick kicked in, yet again. Take the L and move on. You should be used to it.

Reactions: thall_
Oh, you want to debate me for real? Let's go...
I get it: you're far too stupid to see the bellyaching and whining you've done regarding the bigly Catholic takeover of this country from the SCOTUS.
Yes, I've talked about the "bigly Catholic takeover" of the SCOTUS. Have you offered ANYTHING in defense of a judge's religion trumping the US Constitution? I sure haven't heard anything from you or anyone else here. Apparently, your insults are meant to mask the sound of crickets.
Now you've gotten embarrassed, so you resort to gaslighting.
Yeah boy, MY gaslighting is SO embarrassing. ;)
Bold move, but that fact remains that you got your dick kicked in, yet again. Take the L and move on. You should be used to it.
Refresh my memory. Which one of your brilliant counterpoints got my "**** kicked in?

Face it, you've got nothing. You've once again displayed why you are never engaged in any serious discussions here. Stick with ridiculing the board's anti-vaxxers. Its more your weight level.

Yes, I've talked about the "bigly Catholic takeover" of the SCOTUS. Have you offered ANYTHING in defense of a judge's religion trumping the US Constitution? I sure haven't heard anything from you or anyone else here. Apparently, your insults are meant to mask the sound of crickets.

Refresh my memory. Which one of your brilliant counterpoints got my "**** kicked in?

Face it, you've got nothing. You've once again displayed why you are never engaged in any serious discussions here. Stick with ridiculing the board's anti-vaxxers. Its more your weight level.

The judges, all nine of them, seven Catholics, seemed to remember the Constitution just fine today. Again, hope this helps.

I'll take yet another victory lap in spoon feeding this to you...

• Haha

Hey @DaShuckster I will bet you $1000 that President Trump wins the election.

We can each venmo $1000 to a center-left guy like poolside.

Put up or shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
The judges, all nine of them, seven Catholics, seemed to remember the Constitution just fine today. Again, hope this helps.

I'll take yet another victory lap in spoon feeding this to you...

He’s so full of shit that he can’t stop to read the literal facts surrounding the very subject that he’s incoherently screaming about from his padded room

He’s so full of shit that he can’t stop to read the literal facts surrounding the very subject that he’s incoherently screaming about from his padded room

Yeap, but then he turns around and swears he is shooting fish in a barrel and gaslights away. It's fairly entertaining.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT