ADVERTISEMENT

He will regret his whole life

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
That's what Biden said about Lindsey Graham when asked by don lemon about the investigation into him. Really Joe? This one might be even worse than saying he would take trump behind the gym and beat him up.

Dems, this is your frontrunner. A vote for this guy means you can't criticize anybody who voted for trump. Meanwhile, you have a really good candidate in Gabbard but the party has decided to make her into a villian. SAD!

This is what Lindsay said about him 4 years ago. What changed? Trump.

Ehrmehrgerd he said that!!!! Call the police!!!

It’s the middle of football season on a Saturday night and you have nothing better to do than post shit like this on a board that’s not even of your own school.

Get. A. Life. Loser.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Ehrmehrgerd he said that!!!! Call the police!!!

It’s the middle of football season on a Saturday night and you have nothing better to do than post shit like this on a board that’s not even of your own school.

Get. A. Life. Loser.

Hope you don't cry yourself to sleep over it. Life can be tough sometimes but you'll pull through this.

This is what Lindsay said about him 4 years ago. What changed? Trump.

And your point??? Let's not forget that Democrats labeled both John McCain and Mitt Romney as RACISTS in 2008 and 2012 before they sharpened their knives against President Trump. Not to mention the way that dems equally branded GW Bush as a draft dodger and 'war criminal,' only to change their tune upon realizing that they could weaponize their disdain for 45 under the false pretense of "bipartisanship."

GTF Outta here with that shit.

It probably would be lost on a loser like yourself.
Well I don't have the vocabulary and intelligence of a middle schooler, so it's not surprising. I'm surprised you didn't call me a ****** or share a meme telling me to STFU by a redhead with braces.

It's all going to be ok. We all grow up at different times, some later than others. Nobody is judging you.

Lol crazy is slowly becoming the new 85, posting whiny little bitch conspiracy theory threads that no one gives a shit about at all hours of th day.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Well I don't have the vocabulary and intelligence of a middle schooler, so it's not surprising. I'm surprised you didn't call me a ****** or share a meme telling me to STFU by a redhead with braces.

It's all going to be ok. We all grow up at different times, some later than others. Nobody is judging you.

It's ok. Tell us again how a loser like yourself posts political nonsense on a message board on a Saturday night in the middle of football season and how it's completely normal. You know, for Sunday laughs.

It's ok. Tell us again how a loser like yourself posts political nonsense on a message board on a Saturday night in the middle of football season and how it's completely normal. You know, for Sunday laughs.

How? Well, first I come to the board. Then I hit the "post new thread" icon. Then I type my message. After that, I wait for snowflakes to completely ignore the substance of the post because it puts into question their worldview and resort to personal attacks.

I'm actually kind of amazed that I had to walk you through the process.

How? Well, first I come to the board. Then I hit the "post new thread" icon. Then I type my message. After that, I wait for snowflakes to completely ignore the substance of the post because it puts into question their worldview and resort to personal attacks.

I'm actually kind of amazed that I had to walk you through the process.

And I'm kind of amazed you're still projecting.

Take the day off. You're not very good at this.

And I'm kind of amazed you're still projecting.

Take the day off. You're not very good at this.
I'm getting a pretty clear impression that you don't know what projection is. Explain to me what exactly I'm doing that is a form of projection.

And your point??? Let's not forget that Democrats labeled both John McCain and Mitt Romney as RACISTS in 2008 and 2012 before they sharpened their knives against President Trump. Not to mention the way that dems equally branded GW Bush as a draft dodger and 'war criminal,' only to change their tune upon realizing that they could weaponize their disdain for 45 under the false pretense of "bipartisanship."

GTF Outta here with that shit.

McCain was labelled a war monger. Romney was labelled as out of touch (47%). GW Bush was labelled as an incompetent party boy living off of daddy's name and a war criminal (You're 1 for 3). None were labelled as racist (except by Kanye). Trump has flipped the Republican Party on its side. One day somebody will stand up to him.

Meanwhile, you have a really good candidate in Gabbard but the party has decided to make her into a villian. SAD!

She's earned her reputation. She's the most disliked major candidate on the dem side and its her awful ideas and past that caused that, not some conspiracy.

That's what Biden said about Lindsey Graham when asked by don lemon about the investigation into him. Really Joe? This one might be even worse than saying he would take trump behind the gym and beat him up.

Dems, this is your frontrunner. A vote for this guy means you can't criticize anybody who voted for trump. Meanwhile, you have a really good candidate in Gabbard but the party has decided to make her into a villian. SAD!

Can I just ask why conservatives are suddenly so fond of Gabbard? I like her ok, but she is a Bernie Sanders-esque progressive liberal that conservatives seem to like for some reason. Why? Her ideology is basically the exact opposite of conservatives.

Can I just ask why conservatives are suddenly so fond of Gabbard? I like her ok, but she is a Bernie Sanders-esque progressive liberal that conservatives seem to like for some reason. Why? Her ideology is basically the exact opposite of conservatives.

Because modern day conservatives are utterly and completely incapable of thinking for themselves. One talking head on Fox made a comment about liberals not liking Gabbard and suddenly every single projecting moron swinging from Trump's nuts love her.

It's mass brainwashing.

I don't think conservatives like her, they just recognize that she is a formidable candidate. She would basically take the non-interventionalist plank in trumps platform out of the equation. She also isn't nearly as radical as Warren or Sanders so it kind of diminishes what would be deadly attacks from trump on the economy. She's young and attractive, and of course she is a "she", so she checks enough boxes but doesn't give the appearance of pandering.

I don't think conservatives like her, they just recognize that she is a formidable candidate. She would basically take the non-interventionalist plank in trumps platform out of the equation. She also isn't nearly as radical as Warren or Sanders so it kind of diminishes what would be deadly attacks from trump on the economy. She's young and attractive, and of course she is a "she", so she checks enough boxes but doesn't give the appearance of pandering.

She is every bit as "radical" as Warren and Sanders. She is for guaranteed healthcare for all, a green economy, raising the min wage, etc etc etc. Again, I like her, but I am not anywhere close to being a conservative. And she isn't a formidable candidate if she can't even gain traction in her own party. Sanders or Warren are clearly the more formidable progressive candidates.

She is every bit as "radical" as Warren and Sanders. She is for guaranteed healthcare for all, a green economy, raising the min wage, etc etc etc. Again, I like her, but I am not anywhere close to being a conservative. And she isn't a formidable candidate if she can't even gain traction in her own party. Sanders or Warren are clearly the more formidable progressive candidates.

Those are all mainstream platforms. Wealth confiscation and nationalized healthcare are not. I have absolutely no doubt that she would be much more likely to get crossover votes and swing independents who don't follow politics to go blue as opposed to Sanders or warren.

Those are all mainstream platforms. Wealth confiscation and nationalized healthcare are not. I have absolutely no doubt that she would be much more likely to get crossover votes and swing independents who don't follow politics to go blue as opposed to Sanders or warren.

She is for raising taxes and for healthcare for all, I am not sure where you are getting she isn't. She is also for a $15 min wage, studying reparations, free college, canceling at least some student debt, getting money out of campaigns, banning assault weapons, etc etc. I am not sure where you think the cross over appeal to moderates or conservatives would come from, except maybe from people who just thinks she's hot and don't know her positions.
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

She is for raising taxes and for healthcare for all, I am not sure where you are getting she isn't. She is also for a $15 min wage, studying reparations, free college, canceling at least some student debt, getting money out of campaigns, banning assault weapons, etc etc. I am not sure where you think the cross over appeal to moderates or conservatives would come from, except maybe from people who just thinks she's hot and don't know her positions.
https://www.politico.com/2020-election/candidates-views-on-the-issues/tulsi-gabbard/

Everybody knows that a dem candidate is going to be in favor of raising taxes and I never claimed she wasn't. She kind of goes back and forth on healthcare: stick with ACA (popular) and look into medicare for all (not popular). Sometimes i wonder if you even read other peoples posts........

I said that she is more electable than warren or sanders, but if the democrat party wants to try one of them I'm not opposed to it. Warren would lose all of the states that clinton did and add minnesota and Nevada to the list of red states. Bernie would be lucky to take any state that doesn't border an ocean.

Everybody knows that a dem candidate is going to be in favor of raising taxes and I never claimed she wasn't. She kind of goes back and forth on healthcare: stick with ACA (popular) and look into medicare for all (not popular). Sometimes i wonder if you even read other peoples posts........

I said that she is more electable than warren or sanders, but if the democrat party wants to try one of them I'm not opposed to it. Warren would lose all of the states that clinton did and add minnesota and Nevada to the list of red states. Bernie would be lucky to take any state that doesn't border an ocean.

I completely disagree with you but we will leave it at that. She is every bit as left as Sanders or Warren, and with no where near the charisma of either. Again, I like her, but I just don't see where you are getting she would appeal to people who aren't progressive.

I completely disagree with you but we will leave it at that. She is every bit as left as Sanders or Warren, and with no where near the charisma of either. Again, I like her, but I just don't see where you are getting she would appeal to people who aren't progressive.
So who are the moderate candidates?

So who are the moderate candidates?

I would say almost all of them are moderate outside of Sanders, Warren and Gabbard. A few might have one foot on the moderate side and one on the progressive side and be progressive on some issues, but the only 3 I would consider true progressive are those three.

Lindsey Graham is disgusting racist. Anyone who buys his homophobic drivel is probably get their info from FAUX NEWS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT