ADVERTISEMENT

He will regret his whole life

You deal in delusion and opinion. Nobody was labeling those men as racists. Learn the difference between a person and their/their campaign's actions. Just because I ran to the end of the street, doesn't mean that I am a runner.
Given that distinction, are you going to tell me that you don’t think Trump is a racist?

Reactions: UCFWayne
You deal in delusion and opinion. Nobody was labeling those men as racists. Learn the difference between a person and their/their campaign's actions. Just because I ran to the end of the street, doesn't mean that I am a runner.
By that logic, you should have zero problem with building that wall, or imposing a ban on certain Muslim countries, since ... as you just stated, "there's a difference between a person and their campaign's actions. "

By that logic, you should have zero problem with building that wall, or imposing a ban on certain Muslim countries, since ... as you just stated, "there's a difference between a person and their campaign's actions. "
Let's get it right, I have a problem for paying for that wall and it was a ban on all 1.8 billion Muslims.

Let's get it right, I have a problem for paying for that wall and it was a ban on all 1.8 billion Muslims.
It was not. It was a ban on people traveling from countries that didn’t have the infrastructure in place to establish traveler identities. Many, if not all, of them also had active terrorist cells in them. Religious discrimination wasn’t a factor in anything other than the #Resistance. Having random federal judges determine border control and security issues is not a good thing.

It was not. It was a ban on people traveling from countries that didn’t have the infrastructure in place to establish traveler identities. Many, if not all, of them also had active terrorist cells in them. Religious discrimination wasn’t a factor in anything other than the #Resistance. Having random federal judges determine border control and security issues is not a good thing.

I hadn’t seen that. I’m guessing it’s from the campaign. I’d also like to know the rest of what he was saying to put that in context.

The actual executive orders did not ban all Muslims. They attempted to do what I said.

There was no context. History tells us that we should take what politicians say seriously.

Reactions: sk8knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT