ADVERTISEMENT

Help!! Need to find cheap UF game tickets?

ReturnOf

Bronze Knight
Jan 6, 2008
The secondary market sites like Stub Hub want like $200/each. Anyone have any extra tix and want to sell directly?

The secondary market sites like Stub Hub want like $200/each. Anyone have any extra tix and want to sell directly?
Relax...most people haven't put tickets on the resale market since no one will get those tix till sometime in late July.

When that happens...price will drop as supply will increase.

Also...wait to see what time the game will be played...as some will sell if it's a Noon game and some might do that as well if it's a night game (most hotels in Gainesville are already sold out).

Finally...if UG gets off to a slow start (they play host to Miami and Texas A&M plus travel to Miss St prior to UCF Game), more tix will flood the market and prices will drop. (Maybe the same for UCF...as if we lose at TCU and or home to Colorado...some chicken Knight fans will bail on this game).

Bottom line...its WAY TOO EARLY to worry about tix prices...just wait till day kr two prior or even game day morning (bad weather.will cause another tix dump too).

I wouldn’t pay $10 to go to this game. I plan to spend all day smoking meats and drinking water then switching to bourbon with the game on my TV poolside with Sonos surround inside and outside.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT