ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Tony Dungy

As a Husker fan, I do not believe Frost would play his alma mater along and at the last minute tell them he is staying. He loves Nebraska. So Moos & Frost know what Frost's decision is and since there seems to be NO activity by Nebraska in looking for a new coach, I think the deal has been done. People here are 99.99999% sure he is coming back home.
Obviously

Once upon a time, an 0-12, non-power 5 college team had no athletic director on staff and no head coach. The season had ended, signing day was approaching in only 2 months, and they had only 6 recruits on board. Many "experts" said that the team was destined to be a cellar dweller for the next several years or beyond.

But the program didn't cave in and immediately began to put one foot in front of the other. In less than two years, they were 12-0, playing for a conference championship, and were ranked #12 in the nation's AP poll.

Thus, no matter what happens in December 2017, I have faith in the future for UCF! ChargeON!!!

I would buy that 2-3 weeks ago but not anymore. The first signing day is quickly approaching so by not giving a clear commitment to UCF today he is not only hurting his current team playing for a Conference Championship but Recruiting. There are some talented recruits that like UCF but now are in a waiting pattern bc they see all the rumors.

Campbell at Iowa State signed an extension today which leaves another option off the table for Nebraska so they obviously think Frost is a lock.

Everybody is assuming that this is a Frost driven scenario. Has it occurred to anyone that this may have the symptoms of being a Danny White/ Frost plan to capitalize on fear and uncertainty to raise lots of funds? Has anyone seen that possibility?

Everybody is assuming that this is a Frost driven scenario. Has it occurred to anyone that this may have the symptoms of being a Danny White/ Frost plan to capitalize on fear and uncertainty to raise lots of funds? Has anyone seen that possibility?

If that turned out correct, how angry would I be if I were a UCF fan? VERY. Fans support the school and to take advantage in that manner would be immoral and unethical. But, that is almost certainly not the case.

If or when Scott leaves (or if a decision has been already made) I know he will have informed all the Admin people who need to know. My guess is, if he is coming to Nebraska, that somewhere behind the scenes Danny White is finalizing (or already has) his own coaching search. It's just a matter of waiting for the CCG to pass. And if DW's rep is as I've seen posted on this forum, everyone will be happy. Maybe happy enough to wish Scott well and get ready for another amazing season in 2018. Because I think you;ll get it. This train is already at full speed and the right guy will keep it rolling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT