ADVERTISEMENT

"Hi. My name's USF....."

Seriously you guys got us on preeminence, and (even though it's a bs charge) we screwed up in the eyes of the state. It will honestly take years before we get past the misappropriated funding story. I really hope we clean it up and also become preeminent. I really mean that.

Also seriously, usf wasted a million dollars on a logo when it already had one you all liked. At least we got a great new building out of our mistake. Your university made a logo that everybody hated, tried to cram it down your throats, then eventually scrapped it. NOBODY AT USF IS ON THE SAME TEAM. You'll never be successful because you'll never get everyone going in the same direction. Y'all just stay embarrassing yourselves.

Hey, go back to the bulls pen and tell your clown fan-friends that Wimbush is like QF but better (watch their highlights side by side) and he's not even guaranteed to start. So all that talk about beating us this year can get shelved until next year (again).

Losers always want to bring up academics. Except when it comes to the academics of their team of course. Until you bring up your retention and graduation rates you are failing your athletes. Those poor guys are failing out of your school, getting kicked off the team, and losing on Saturdays all while you're paying a coach an enormous salary. Just kidding. I know you'll fire him before you have to pay him. Come to think of it, next year is off the table. Maybe you guys can beat us in 2021.

I thought this was a place where we could exchange jabs? "Go back to bullspen" I thought we were past that?

Reactions: Knight Strength
When talking sports, this is the college equivalent of telling the other parents that your child is an honor student.

Agreed. But for now, other then are female sport teams, that's all the "trash talking" I have. Most on this board understand that when I post it is all in good fun. Some people however, only have hate on this board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT