ADVERTISEMENT

Hillary is still a really great person

I too have been accused by 85 of watching MSNBC, despite the fact that I cut the cable cord 10 years ago. But hey he knows what we do and don't like, so it makes sense he knows what we watch.

Maybe because 90% of what trump has done is negative? If so then it would make sense that 90% of what they report is negative, that would be called accurate reporting.

Also yeah, I don't really know why you care what the news reports, they will be out of business in the traditional sense once all the old people die off since most young people realize paying $100 a month to watch commercials 30% of the time is moronic.
he has not done a 90% negative job. that is literally propaganda. again i care because unfortunately there are millions of people that are watching/listening to this constant bombardment that he is 90% bad. that is bad for this country.

I don't think you grasp how ratings and cable news works. It's a business. Nothing is stopping anyone from creating a either non-biased or right-leaning news network.

All political stuff is "propaganda".

CBS, NBC, and ABC are not cable networks like CNN or Fox News.

They are full of reporters that self righteously assure everyone that they're very serious and critical to our democracy, and yet they're documented as being highly biased and skewed in their reporting.

I listen to NPR segments when I work out (mainly for international pieces) and THEY are insanely biased. This is quite literally "public radio".

I too have been accused by 85 of watching MSNBC, despite the fact that I cut the cable cord 10 years ago. But hey he knows what we do and don't like, so it makes sense he knows what we watch.
Fake news is everywhere, especially in social media. But we only care about the Russians, when they favor Republicans, right? ;)

Maybe because 90% of what trump has done is negative? If so then it would make sense that 90% of what they report is negative, that would be called accurate reporting.
Trump is very negative. But still, you only see the negative. You never see the positive. They did the same thing to W.

SIDE NOTE: Especially when the Russians were interfering during and post-Georgia War.

Even Liberal researchers have been trying to point this out to the Progressives. The more negative on Trump, the more Trump supporters they create.

This is literally why the Progressives are in trouble ... Yes ... from CNN!
At this rate, Trump will get re-elected.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT