ADVERTISEMENT

Hiring TikTok ruined athletics

GusNeedstoGo

High School Harry
Sep 30, 2023
Man is softer than charmin. He’s run off some of our bigger boosters, Brandon won’t tell you that because t Mo feeds Brandon info, because there was a movement to get a real oc last year. Ya’ll think it’s a coincidence that Scott Frost was literally at our facilities last year in December? Who do you think wanted Frosty back? It was after the navy game where 3 big boosters demanded that Terry tell Gus to do 3 things:

1. Get a portal qb
2, Relinquish playcalling to a up and coming oc or Frost. The plan was that the oc would be the successor if things went well.
3. Get a experienced dc since everyone knew t Will was gone. Speaking of T-Will it was understood that was who everyone wanted to succeed Gus until something happened idk.

Terry went to Gus. Gus threw a fit over this and said I’ll pick my own oc. He stalled and stalled. Originally the plan was to have a new oc by Christmas after the bowl game. Gus lied and said he was talking to OCs, but no one in the building saw him talk to anyone except Bobby Bentley, and Frost(begrudgingly). Gus wanted Bentley. Boosters told him to F off. Terry compromised with Hinshaw. 2 Boosters were pissed 1 was placated. Now they’re pisses. Now the minority is the majority and apparently there’s a emergency meeting with Terry happening tonight or tomorrow morning,

How do I know this? Well Terry needs to treat his secretaries better and not be obsessed with his social media interns.

Man is softer than charmin. He’s run off some of our bigger boosters, Brandon won’t tell you that because t Mo feeds Brandon info, because there was a movement to get a real oc last year. Ya’ll think it’s a coincidence that Scott Frost was literally at our facilities last year in December? Who do you think wanted Frosty back? It was after the navy game where 3 big boosters demanded that Terry tell Gus to do 3 things:

1. Get a portal qb
2, Relinquish playcalling to a up and coming oc or Frost. The plan was that the oc would be the successor if things went well.
3. Get a experienced dc since everyone knew t Will was gone. Speaking of T-Will it was understood that was who everyone wanted to succeed Gus until something happened idk.

Terry went to Gus. Gus threw a fit over this and said I’ll pick my own oc. He stalled and stalled. Originally the plan was to have a new oc by Christmas after the bowl game. Gus lied and said he was talking to OCs, but no one in the building saw him talk to anyone except Bobby Bentley, and Frost(begrudgingly). Gus wanted Bentley. Boosters told him to F off. Terry compromised with Hinshaw. 2 Boosters were pissed 1 was placated. Now they’re pisses. Now the minority is the majority and apparently there’s a emergency meeting with Terry happening tonight or tomorrow morning,

How do I know this? Well Terry needs to treat his secretaries better and not be obsessed with his social media interns.
Frost would have been a home run OC hire but insecurity

I agree he's looking funny in the light, but running off boosters isn't the kind of thing a soft person does. soft people get run over by boosters in college.

Would frost have actually taken an OC role here? Seems like would’ve been slightly awkward after being the head coach.

TM has been so damn soft. Gus is just so emotionless and just resembles a boring old man simply content with life, no real passion. GOL was a beast, didn't take shit and called it how it is. But damn these guys are making me miss the dream team of Frost and Danny White.

Reactions: Knight59
:
1. Get a portal qb

Not a bad list. Definitely needed a transfer portal QB. McClain is good, but he isn't the guy yet. It is Gus's offense, though. That will never change. Getting a real DC is a must, but up-and-coming DC's aren't chopping at the bit to coach in the Big 12.

Reactions: Yaes
TM has been so damn soft. Gus is just so emotionless and just resembles a boring old man simply content with life, no real passion. GOL was a beast, didn't take shit and called it how it is. But damn these guys are making me miss the dream team of Frost and Danny White.
It is never good for a Coach to be too comfortable and that is the environment Terry has created

Not a bad list. Definitely needed a transfer portal QB. McClain is good, but he isn't the guy yet. It is Gus's offense, though. That will never change. Getting a real DC is a must, but up-and-coming DC's aren't chopping at the bit to coach in the Big 12.
when gus eventually gets fired you won't have an interest in UCF anymore right?

In the current moment, that won’t solve our problems. Help definitely, but if Gus continues as OC (don’t bother to argue) our offense will remain unimaginative and predictable. Cam Newton the 2nd isn’t coming to UCF. We need a complete overhaul of our offensive strategy and a rebuild on the defensive coaching staff.

Wouldn't the prudent move been to allocate that money for assistance coach pool so they don't keep doing internal promotions? Or has Mohajir decided to funnel all the money to Malzahn.
All of the money is funneled to Gus Malzahn.

Gus will be at UCF for a long time. This is a great move by the Knights to deter the SEC programs from fighting over each other and getting into bidding wars over Gus's services.
your trolling use to be funny, it's not funny anymore. you and lobotomy are lucky this board isn't moderated.

your trolling use to be funny, it's not funny anymore. you and lobotomy are lucky this board isn't moderated.
It's not trolling if it is true.

It all depends on Saturday week.

If Gus pulls an upset over Chokelahoma, all will be forgiven and Gus goes back to the top of the wish list on Arkansas's coaching search. Not only does UCF still face two Big 12 coaches (Holgerson and Brown) on the hotseat, but Texas Tech, Cincinnati, and Oklahoma State appear winnable was well. Arkansas loves its current defensive coaching staff, and Gus is the only head coaching candidate who can keep the current defensive staff intact. Gus hired TWill at Auburn and plucked Marcus Harrison off Memphis's staff. Even Arkansas Special Teams Coordinator Scott Fountain was on Gus's first staff at Auburn.

If Gus loses to Chokelahoma, I don't think any major SEC powers will make a run at him this year. Arkansas will probably hire an offensive coordinator type like Kendal Briles or Garrett Riley. I think they should hire Rhett Lashlee, who is a Gus protege former Arkansas quarterback, and understudy of Sonny Dykes.

If Gus leaves UCF--not saying he will or would, I can see the Knights going after Briles, Riley, Lashlee, or Saint Bobby Petrino as his replacement.

So technically I am not trolling.

So wondering about how many burner accounts OP currently has to bash Gus

If Gus pulls an upset over Chokelahoma, all will be forgiven and Gus goes back to the top of the wish list on Arkansas's coaching search. Not only does UCF still face two Big 12 coaches (Holgerson and Brown) on the hotseat, but Texas Tech, Cincinnati, and Oklahoma State appear winnable was well. Arkansas loves its current defensive coaching staff, and Gus is the only head coaching candidate who can keep the current defensive staff intact. Gus hired TWill at Auburn and plucked Marcus Harrison off Memphis's staff. Even Arkansas Special Teams Coordinator Scott Fountain was on Gus's first staff at Auburn.

If Gus loses to Chokelahoma, I don't think any major SEC powers will make a run at him this year. Arkansas will probably hire an offensive coordinator type like Kendal Briles or Garrett Riley. I think they should hire Rhett Lashlee, who is a Gus protege former Arkansas quarterback, and understudy of Sonny Dykes.

If Gus leaves UCF--not saying he will or would, I can see the Knights going after Briles, Riley, Lashlee, or Saint Bobby Petrino as his replacement.

There's no chance we beat Oklahoma. People keep saying "Just wait for one of Gus' signature shocking wins after a head scratching loss", but we've only beaten 2 teams as the underdog in his tenure. Tulane regular season last year where they were only a 1pt favorite, and a 7pt favored 6-6 UF team. We've been favored more than not which is a factor, but I honestly haven't seen us outperform expectations in a while. Defense is just too porous to keep us in a game, and even if they mitigate losses the offense isn't consistent enough especially in the second half.

So wondering about how many burner accounts OP currently has to bash Gus
Oh honey you Gus nut huggers are precious. I won’t stop until Gus and Terry the pedo are gone. I ran Donnie and Heupel off because I got in the right peoples ears. I knew how to manipulate the blogs and even the 247 board.I’ll keep doing it until UCF acts like a real athletic program. You can keep paying an idiot money for his Twitter esque takes. I’ll just continue to drive the conversation online and in real life.

I’m your huckleberry homie.

:)

Can someone kindly fill me in on this Terry/16 year old pedo thing?

Last edited:

either you're mocking us with this shit or you're saying tiktok really needs to be fired if that's the pool he's swimming in.

Oh honey you Gus nut huggers are precious. I won’t stop until Gus and Terry the pedo are gone. I ran Donnie and Heupel off because I got in the right peoples ears. I knew how to manipulate the blogs and even the 247 board.I’ll keep doing it until UCF acts like a real athletic program. You can keep paying an idiot money for his Twitter esque takes. I’ll just continue to drive the conversation online and in real life.

I’m your huckleberry homie.

:)
Whiney message board keyboard warriors "running people off" Lol
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: muckdawg24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT