ADVERTISEMENT

Hiring TikTok ruined athletics

either you're mocking us with this shit or you're saying tiktok really needs to be fired if that's the pool he's swimming in.
I actually like all four of those guys.

Lashlee, BTW, was recruiting at Fayetteville HS in Arkansas on Friday night.

Kendal Briles was a guy Gus wanted at Auburn but the brass wouldn't let Gus hire him. I think he is going to be a h*lluva head coach somewhere. You are talking about the son of a Texas HS coaching legend.

Garrett Riley, Lincoln's little brother, had TCU in the national championship game last season. Give him another year at Clemson and watch out. Better snatch him up this year or his value will go through the roof.

Lastly, if y'all hire Saint Bobby Petrino, I will have to move to Orlando because that's my guy. He's the Big Fish that Auburn never landed.

I think he will replace Jimbo though.

I actually like all four of those guys.

Lashlee, BTW, was recruiting at Fayetteville HS in Arkansas on Friday night.

Kendal Briles was a guy Gus wanted at Auburn but the brass wouldn't let Gus hire him. I think he is going to be a h*lluva head coach somewhere. You are talking about the son of a Texas HS coaching legend.

Garrett Riley, Lincoln's little brother, had TCU in the national championship game last season. Give him another year at Clemson and watch out. Better snatch him up this year or his value will go through the roof.

Lastly, if y'all hire Saint Bobby Petrino, I will have to move to Orlando because that's my guy. He's the Big Fish that Auburn never landed.

I think he will replace Jimbo though.
Why is it that Art Briles is a legend again? Refresh my memory.

Both of the high revenue Men’s Sports may finish in last place in the Big 12

It’s almost like he is trying to purposely tank our Program by giving Gus an extension

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT